Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Half Price Expansion

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amkwdz7p
Username
brooks
I got a note that this weekend you get triple the amount of cash or coins if you purchase, and that expansions bought with cash will cost half. When I pull up the menu to buy cash and coins, they are in fact offering triple, however, when I try to buy land expansion it is still 20 cash each. Is it going to go down to 10 soon or am I mis-reading something?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amkwdz7p
Username
brooks
Amazon. Can't do a screen capture (I have Kindle Fire, and if I can I don't know how). When I sign on it says this weekend I will have both the 50% off land and 300% (when you go to buy the cash or coin, the 3x is for the $9.99 package and up, also if you buy 29.99$ worth or 49.99$ worth, you get xmas items.). I need to expand my land right now, but don't want to do it if I can get half price. Could it be that I am on expansion 14 so it wont work since I have to use cash anyway?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
Amazon. Can't do a screen capture (I have Kindle Fire, and if I can I don't know how). When I sign on it says this weekend I will have both the 50% off land and 300% (when you go to buy the cash or coin, the 3x is for the $9.99 package and up, also if you buy 29.99$ worth or 49.99$ worth, you get xmas items.). I need to expand my land right now, but don't want to do it if I can get half price. Could it be that I am on expansion 14 so it wont work since I have to use cash anyway?
Am I good diagnostic or what? :)
Buy your cash if you want it now. The half price land has time counter, wait for it.
May be it will appear for amazon game too.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am3m8dpd
Username
veqryn
How often does this "half price land expansion" offer usually come?

I am still buying land expansions with 'normal coins', so I'm saving up for later when you can't use coins anymore. So I hope these offers come at least once a month or something.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Just going off the topic... The weekend sale i.e 300% offer used to come to andriod almost every weekend... but now that has become infrequent. The last weekend sale was 2 weeks ago :mad:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am3m8dpd
Username
veqryn
how many land expansions can you buy with "coins"?
I've bought 4 already and the next one will cost 100,000 coins, which is a ton but still do-able.

At what point do i have to switch to green cash to buy expansions?

Top Bottom