Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Hackers surely

Device
  1. Android
Username
SV670
So the alliance leader boards reset today and people are already over 2million? 1 of them only has 1 member doing 2.8million pass... Surely they are hacking or am i missing something here?? Can we get these people banned?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
So the alliance leader boards reset today and people are already over 2million? 1 of them only has 1 member doing 2.8million pass... Surely they are hacking or am i missing something here?? Can we get these people banned?
Yes, there are at least one thread where you can post picture proof of their activity. (y)

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Yes, Ydl and his/her clone (it'sapparently banned because you can't visit). Now up to nearly 5 1/2 million. Reporting does no good - reported every week, still on the top 3. (S)he ust changes the alliance. A couple of weeks ago, (s)he had 2 clones flying along with him/her.
it's not banned, they didn't update the game and they probably using some old bugs along.

it's not banned, they didn't update the game and they probably using some old bugs along.
That message is the same one you get when a game has been blocked. One of my android games, completely updated, was blocked (now restored) because they said I violated their terms of service. (which I didn't - still waiting for them to tell me what I supposedly did) When I tried to visit, I got the outdated game message.

I've seen the games that Ydl includes in his/her alliances in the past, and they were almost exact duplicates of the main game. (S)he also changes the name of the alliance weekly to somehow get past the blockages. The game itself looks legit (unless you can cheat your way to all those adventure buildings), but come on, almost 7 million passengers in less than 24 hours????? And yet (s)he continues to play and get rankings.

Top Bottom