Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Guest planes drops

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Hello,

everyone of us gets the items according to "Lost and Found" collection: Kick Scooter, Butterfly Net, Sunglasses, Book and Phone.
Since 7 days I didn't got single one Scooter :( I have got plenty of another items ( have now 52 nets, 90 glasses, 12 books and 9 phones but 0 scooters).

Do you also experienced something like that? Is it a bug or I have bad luck :(

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Hello,

everyone of us gets the items according to "Lost and Found" collection: Kick Scooter, Butterfly Net, Sunglasses, Book and Phone.
Since 7 days I didn't got single one Scooter :( I have got plenty of another items ( have now 52 nets, 90 glasses, 12 books and 9 phones but 0 scooters).

Do you also experienced something like that? Is it a bug or I have bad luck :(

It no bug,at the beginning there are plenty of scooters but after a while the scooters dry up. I have over hundred of each item except scooters. The drop rate for me seems to be approx. 1 in 60 flights of a scooter.

I read some where in an very early post that GI uses a random logarithm to determine drop rates.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh

Lukasz My friend scooter is very rare once you go higher up the level. Just a few days ago while landing various planes during the 'Land of oppurtunity' mission i got one scooter.... which i recollect was my first in over a period of 6 month :D So stop worring about the rare scooter...it will drop but when no one can say.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Yea been a good few months since I had one last either. They're easier to get at lower levels because then you can only land the guest planes that drop them (see Blackcloud's post further up) and none of the higher level planes, so you're more likely to land guest planes that can drop them.

Top Bottom