Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Greenie Purchasing (UK)

H585

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
H585
When clicking to buy greenies from the bank in Windows it comes up in dollars only and not UK Pounds and you can't actually get past that stage and wont let you buy anything

Has anyone else got this issue or is it just me!! :cry:

Very much out of character for GI NOT to want you to buy anything :ROFLMAO::p

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
When clicking to buy greenies from the bank in Windows it comes up in dollars only and not UK Pounds and you can't actually get past that stage and wont let you buy anything

Hi, can you please post a screeshot here? Thanks!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3

Can you also check the device language for the app, please, and let me know what lang is set. (y)

H585

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
H585
upload_2016-12-23_13-55-53.png

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Daft question, how do i check the device language?!

depending on which version of windows you have :

go start, control panel (windows 8 aand below) settings for windows 10:

language and region - check to make sure that language and region settings arse set for the uk region as opposed to US.

save and reboot computer

check to see if the game has converted the settings.

Otherwise GI maybe using the US dollar for its english lanuage settings and then convert the prices into local currency.

there is a warning posted that before you buy about that.

I am using Canadian dollar but i get charged in US dollars and have to pay the difference.

H585

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
H585
Thanks! Ok so region and language are set UK and English(UK) on my laptop so its not that. The reason i think its a glitch more than anything else is if i click on one, lets say 4+2 for $1.99 the screen disappears (like its supposed to), but the payment screen doesn't follow to enable you to continue. I raised a ticket earlier for this.

H585

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
H585
Nothing back from GI on the ticket i raised for this yet, i'm assuming they'll just let the timer run out on the free buildings promo and see if it sorts itself out :greedy:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20xifb0i
Username
mcscottblood
Hi, you can't actually change the language setting for individual apps unless the App actually has this functionality built in which Airport city doesn't. the currency settings for the store come from your regional and language settings in windows :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20svyudz
Username
Dap
This must be an issue with the latest AirportCity update. Other games on the windows store use the currently set country's currency except AirportCity which has switched to USD after the last update.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I have very old Windows PC version and it's also in USD, and also clicking "buy" yields no results except closing the bank window.
I have no idea though if it ever worked properly on my computer as this is merely a support account.

Device
  1. Windows PC
The mystery building offer at the bank has timed out ,but it is still showing the same bank screen.so obviously it is a bug since the new update.

H585

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
H585
The mystery building offer at the bank has timed out ,but it is still showing the same bank screen.so obviously it is a bug since the new update.

My ticket on this has been escalated to the "tech team" - will advise what they say when the come back to me

Top Bottom