Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Gifts when playing in China

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hello
I am travelling in China and noticed that I can't send gifts or receive them.
Is really the government censoring this game?
Finally I install a VPN going through Hong Kong and it works again.
I am wondering if Chinese are playing this game or are all from Hongkong or Taiwan?

The China government blocks Google, Facebook, Whatsapp among other websites and apps.
I think "Google Play Games" connection may be the reason that the AC game can no longer connect.

Back in 2012, I could play Airport City while I was in Beijing / Tianjin (but I could not log into AC facebook for the weekend code).

Last year, I was back in Xiamen, but I brought along my local SIM card with international package that can still access Google and Whatsapp in China so no problem connecting AC using SIM internet.

There are very few Chinese players of Airport City, and restricted access to Google may be the main reason (but I see more Chinese players with Chinese username recently).

Anyone who frequently visit China care to comment??

Top Bottom