Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Gifting redesign

volly

150+ Star Club
Several thoughts on it:
1. Going from horizontal scrolling to vertical scrooling
2. The "take all" button. FINALLY!!! THANK YOU
3. The right panel displaying information on a item you can give someone.

Dislikes:
1. If a person sends me a P10 and I want to gift back on the spot, it now won't switch to F20 but instead will send back the P10. I can't pick someone out of the blue to send a P10. I have a policy of only sending fuel first. I have over 400 neighbors so remembering who sent what - that isn't going to happen.

Annoys the F out of me:
1. If you echo back a gift it automatically scrolls back to the top. I can get over 100 gifts a day so as you can imagine that is super annoying.
2. You accept a gift and you can't remove that item from the list. This has to be a bug. I've tried sliding, taping, you name it. No way to remove the listing.
3. Keeps telling me i have gifts to accept yet i don't. Must be a bug.

BobbinsPilot

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209mxmo3
Username
BobbinsPilot
Agree 100% too.

Also on windows the Alphabetic options does not work, only shows those who's names start with A, scrolling shows nothing else at all and have no idea how to get to those with a B,C,D... who are not Active or in my alliance

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
OMG I am glad I am not the only one here !!!! Cannot return the gifts I want to send .... the only thing I can do is hit return, and the receiver will get the same gift he or she sent me... a gift that most of the time is not wanted !!!!!!! This is awful !!!!!!
1) Remember who it is
2) Come out of gifting menu
3) Go to friends menu
4) Find person from 1) and click their gifts button
5) Gift what you want
6) Go back to gifts menu
7) Repeat

Not an elegant solution, but at least it's accurate.

Another thing I've noticed with the gifting. The gifting window only shows what you received - not necessarily what you can send. So even though it shows the fuel received, and says send, that person will receive pass(10), not fuel. I would imagine that will apply to other items as well. Someone sends you a granulator, but you only have air shower. You hit send, thinking you're sending a granulator (because that's what the screen shows), but your neighbor will only receive an air shower.

The whole gifting thing is not a real problem for me (unless we stop receiving gifts when we hit 300), as I do my gifting from the neighbor tab. Just really glad the search button works!

Top Bottom