Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

GI is the biggest cheater of the year

Device
  1. Android
To me, GI is GI..... Whatever they do, i dont really care. They always unfair. Tell you a story.

This is my new game, Tadashi2. Play slow, opened max 3 times a day, since it is my main phone. Iphone 6.
See what happen after few days play. I got blocked.

Mary Lempp (Game Insight Support)

Feb 21, 17:49

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

My name is Mary and I'm glad to assist you. I have checked your game details and should inform you that according to our database your game was blocked for changing time/date settings on your device.

We would like to bring to your attention the fact that changing system date and/or time is not allowed to do while playing the game as you can get unfair advantage doing so.

I'm glad to inform you that restrictions can be removed from your account in case the game was blocked for the first time. If it happens again, your your social capabilities will be permanently restricted.

To unblock the game, please arrange the right time and date settings on your device manually (not automatically) and enter the following code: @4n9i26ztizges4b

To redeem the code, press the Sociality button (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → select the Add Friend tab and enter the code in the input field.

Please, let me know of the result!

Sincerely, Mary Lempp Your Support Team

I did nothing, dont change the time and play only a few time a day. If they said they tried and it is an automatic system, well, to me they never tried hard enough. And they need to change their system.

Last week, I have no weekend code last week. Send a ticket and see what happened.

Valery Kolesova (Game Insight Support)

Mar 15, 11:03

My name is Valery and I am glad to help you. I should inform you that currently there is no opportunity to use promo codes in the games for iOS devices according to the Terms of Services and Policy of Apple.

Please, note that this feature is not a whim of developers but is a result of system requirements of an application for platform devices. You can learn more details about the matter by contacting Apple Support. Here is the link you can use: http://www.apple.com/support/

Meantime, there are several ways you can get the currency in the game. To make the game process easier for you we have the Support section on the company's website and in Game Insight Center in the game with FAQ where you can find answers to most typical in-game questions. Please, follow the link to visit the section on website: http://www.game-insight.com/en/support

Should you come across additional questions you need my assistance with, please feel free to e-mail me back and open the request for a further discussion.

Sincerely, Valery Kolesova Your Support Team

And guess what, this week I can use yhe we code.

Last edited:
Valery Kolesova (Game Insight Support)

Mar 15, 11:03

My name is Valery and I am glad to help you. I should inform you that currently there is no opportunity to use promo codes in the games for iOS devices according to the Terms of Services and Policy of Apple.

Please, note that this feature is not a whim of developers but is a result of system requirements of an application for platform devices. You can learn more details about the matter by contacting Apple Support. Here is the link you can use: http://www.apple.com/support/

Hi @Robby Kusuma!

@LAX , looks like Robby's email from GI explains why the iOS update is delayed.
They have to resubmit the app after removing the weekend code feature. Maybe Apple just realised that GI has been flaunting their rule (Apple always get a cut of profit) for the past few updates.

image.jpg
That might be the average review time but GI themselves gave iOS users a message on Thursday about the update forthcoming that day, but it never came. So if they did have to resubmit the app, simply let us know that there would be a delay.

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
No one mentioned the population change...that really affected me. Made the game more challenging, but upgrading City Hall only adds 100...for 1.9 million coins at level 11. Unless...you spend 300 silver for the building to increase by 300. Yes, the land increase was wonderful, but if you don't have population capacity...

No one mentioned the population change...that really affected me. Made the game more challenging, but upgrading City Hall only adds 100...for 1.9 million coins at level 11. Unless...you spend 300 silver for the building to increase by 300. Yes, the land increase was wonderful, but if you don't have population capacity...

It's not hard to get 300 silver, I have no population issues but might struggle to expand all my city now.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Really interesting to read all the comments here by fellow forum members. I agree that this game has not been too fair to its players. Every new update brings out new changes which are never announced. We get to know of those changes (or bug as you may like to describe them :sneaky:) by people trying and experiencing it.

But it is just a game. We will need to change our strategy to keep up the with the changes being introduced by GI.

And yes i am lucky to have this forum ...can't imagine me playing this game for more than 2 years had it not being for this forum and its every helpful members (y)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
4) As frustrating as this bug was, GI extended the finish time for the even by two weeks and also acknowledged and fixed the bug within 24 hours. To me thats pretty impressive and why the forum is a great asset, especially when you have developers reading and picking up on these issues.
Hi @Dave, I didn't read all the comments, but with this one, you are wrong for half the forum.... It is nice the extended the event, BUT THE BUG IS NOT FIXED FOR IOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only for android
It is not this bug was there, but this bug IS still there

Device
  1. Android
I think Dave is half GI now. Lol...... Anyway, many players angry since a long time. Why? Because GI left us suffers...... And they keep continuou and left us behind. They move, and never help us in the past. Like we are bait...... Not really bait, just left behind......

Top Bottom