Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

gameraders game still not saving

Since I update gamerader on the 26th of August to version 4.7.12.0 , I haven't Been able to save my game in over 1 week, I have been talking to Аlisa Mironova (Game Insight Support), they sill haven't even answered the original question, they keep giving me the stuff I lost, but not fixing the underling problem of not fixing the saving issue. So now I sent Free2Play an e-mail

same here partner, and I'm talking to the same person. Was escalated to tech support :wtf:. It's been over a week and the reality of a dead end is becoming clearer. I think we're screwed :rage: Will not start over,
caculated, the coins and greenies I will need to start over,6 million coins and 3 thousand greenies

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
I am so sorry our game is so broken, and I appreciate all of you keeping us updated on this issue.

Thanks and 'hi !' to my wonderful neighbors, both unupdated and updated.

I am remaining behind for now (not updated), with the Old Believers, until I can figure out how many fingers are

i deleted your request and sent invite (so you can see my real city instead Sheekee level 10)
here is what they had me do:

you can have them reference my ticket #

Аlisa Mironova Monday at 08:45
Dear player,

It looks like the most suitable solution in your case is to reinstall the game on your device. Don't worry, we'll restore your progress right away.

This guide walks you through the required steps:
1) Write down your friend code.
To see your friend code tap Sociality (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → choose the Add Friend tab.
2) Delete the game from your device.
To delete the game please follow the instructions: Go to Settings -> choose Applications -> Manage applications and choose the required application. You will see some options available. Press the Uninstall button to delete the game.
3) Install the game from Windows Store.
4) Complete the tutorial.
5) Send me your new friend code

This information will help me to assist you further! Thank you for playing our game!

Sincerely,
Alisa
Game Insight Support Team

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
here is what they had me do:

you can have them reference my ticket #

Аlisa Mironova Monday at 08:45
Dear player,

It looks like the most suitable solution in your case is to reinstall the game on your device. Don't worry, we'll restore your progress right away.

This guide walks you through the required steps:
1) Write down your friend code.
To see your friend code tap Sociality (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → choose the Add Friend tab.
2) Delete the game from your device.
To delete the game please follow the instructions: Go to Settings -> choose Applications -> Manage applications and choose the required application. You will see some options available. Press the Uninstall button to delete the game.
3) Install the game from Windows Store.
4) Complete the tutorial.
5) Send me your new friend code

This information will help me to assist you further! Thank you for playing our game!

Sincerely,
Alisa
Game Insight Support Team
Thanks, it's not the first time this happened to me ;)
Last time had to start from level 1 again

Top Bottom