Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game reset

yes Aj is right
By gaining root access, you get total control over the entire system. With the right skills and tools, you can read and modify almost any parameter on your device. This is the reason why some apps, as as SuperSU, require root access in order to work properly. However, this type of access is a double edged sword as with root access nothing is there to prevent malicious applications from wreaking havoc on your system: system files can be corrupted or deleted, personal information can be skimmed, and you could even soft brick your device.
3 reasons not to root
Security Risks
Warranty out the window
Problems with updates

@Alini a few weeks ago my sisters phonecontacts were hacked and the hackers send mails to all contacts
saying she had run in to some troubel wile on vacation in romania (suposedly she was robbed off all her belongings )and needed a help out by sending her 2000euros that she would pay back on arrival
most off the contacts knowing this country wouldend be her typical choice off destenation started asking arround and found it all to be untrue and she put in a complaint with the autoritys found out her phone was hacked ..
so dont think phones cant be hacked and by rooting your device you just facilitate the job to this kind off malpractises

@Alini a few weeks ago my sisters phonecontacts were hacked and the hackers send mails to all contacts
saying she had run in to some troubel wile on vacation in romania (suposedly she was robbed off all her belongings )and needed a help out by sending her 2000euros that she would pay back on arrival
most off the contacts knowing this country wouldend be her typical choice off destenation started asking arround and found it all to be untrue and she put in a complaint with the autoritys found out her phone was hacked ..
so dont think phones cant be hacked and by rooting your device you just facilitate the job to this kind off malpractises
I realy would advice against it

Top Bottom