Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game reset

Aalexlight

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lm9sxr
Username
Aalexlight
Nooooooooo my game reset today to lvl 38 and i was lvl 69. How is possible. I 've sent a message to the support. Do u know how long it takes to get my game back ?
Thanks.

Device
  1. Windows PC
The forum seems to be on a go slow takes ages to load and find posts. Update it seems to be back to normal now sorry.

Last edited:

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
It was probably an issue on GI server. There is no waay to prevent it as the issue is external to the users device.

Only way is doing a daily or weekly back up depending on the device you have.
So sorry that happened to Alex and now that I know I will try to backup often. Thanks for the info.

Nooooooooo my game reset today to lvl 38 and i was lvl 69. How is possible. I 've sent a message to the support. Do u know how long it takes to get my game back ?
Thanks.
Now you became a AC player (y):D
This is happen to most of us ;)
Just wait GI support better and if you lost some buildings or saved items in the store send them again to return what did you miss.

Last edited:

Aalexlight

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lm9sxr
Username
Aalexlight
Ok thanks husam. For the moment I only had this answer :
Dear Alex,

Please, provide me with the list of lost items.

Sincerely,
Mary
Game Insight Support Team

That not help.... I 've lost all my progress....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Dear Alex,

Sincerely,
Mary

Sorry to hear about that Alex, did you lose items in your warehouse too? hope they don't expect you to remember everything stored in your warehouse. They should give you a big compensation at the very least 1000 greens :D. Their servers have been so terrible lately. haven't played a game with this many server problems. a proper gaming company shouldn't require players to manually back up their games. I guess I'm gonna have too take a screen shot more often. I just don't have the time or patience to keep a record of everything in my warehouse. anyway I really hope they can sort it out for you soon and get you back playing.

Dear Alex,

Sincerely,
Mary

Who is neighbors with you let them try to visit your city and take screen shot and you send it to GI also try to remember what you have they will help you and return back every thing.
If they restore your game i remember what happen to me i lost one week maybe they will do the same with you.
Maybe you will be lucky and you will not lost any items its depends for the moment the server save your game.

Last edited:

Aalexlight

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lm9sxr
Username
Aalexlight
@Aalexlight I took a screenshot, I'll PM it to you. I'm not sure how accurate it is though because it shows your MCC3 as incomplete (transparent)

That-s strange because according what I see I'm lvl 38 and my MCC3 Is not built yet. Which lvl u see me ?

I received a message from Marie this morning to tell me she s sending my request to tech team.
Well it took them already 2 days to do that.... reactivity = 0

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
That-s strange because according what I see I'm lvl 38 and my MCC3 Is not built yet. Which lvl u see me ?

I received a message from Marie this morning to tell me she s sending my request to tech team.
Well it took them already 2 days to do that.... reactivity = 0

level 38 I think, it is strange to have no or under construction MCC3 and have rocket gardens at the same time. how about your warehouse did you lose items too?

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Yes I 've lost everything in my warehouse too.
Thanx for the screenshot;)
Have they updated the time frame to restore you back to where you were? And will they compensate you for the inconvenience. I couldn't begin to give dtails of my warehouse and will be time consuming to take screenshots all the time. When they restore they should have all that info, I would think.

Top Bottom