Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game maintenance

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
I would
So you think i should submit a ticket now even though we are still in maintenance? In fairness, they probably have enough to deal with at the moment!

Grrr on another note, I keep getting a "resource limit reached" error on this forum. Is it when too many are active on it at once?
wait until after maintenance...they probably won’t bother to deal with it until after.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23igolyq
Username
A Disco
So @Disco, when you say the aircraft is in your warehouse, did you mean hangar? I'm a bit confused as to what you mean. Remember also that all your planes are in the warehouse (brown crate) whether they are still in flight, in a hangar, or in storage
Yes, I have got two Powerful Delta. But one never returned this morning so the hangar it was in was empty, but when you click on the brown crate and go to planes one says My flights on the button beneath its pictiure (because its in flight) and the other says Show. If I hit that button it just goes back to the main screen but doesn't focus on the hangar it is in.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
That
Yes, I have got two Powerful Delta. But one never returned this morning so the hangar it was in was empty, but when you click on the brown crate and go to planes one says My flights on the button beneath its pictiure (because its in flight) and the other says Show. If I hit that button it just goes back to the main screen but doesn't focus on the hangar it is in.
s exactly what was happening to all of us.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
The fact that this was happening a few weeks ago leads me to believe that it's a separate issue. Flights do not rely on servers (Thank God), so it may have to do with the individual software or something. In all fairness, wait until after the update to address it; since the servers are top priority at the moment. And hey @Disco....at least it's just a powerful delta and not a Condor....just save 44k coins and get a new one if all else fails :D

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
So you think i should submit a ticket now even though we are still in maintenance? In fairness, they probably have enough to deal with at the moment!

Grrr on another note, I keep getting a "resource limit reached" error on this forum. Is it when too many are active on it at once?

@Disco I'm having the same issue with the "resource limit reached" @Dave may be able to help with this it was happening last week also.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
And you dont see the iceland flight in the flight status screen? Cc: @JayBee

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
The fact that this was happening a few weeks ago leads me to believe that it's a separate issue. Flights do not rely on servers (Thank God), so it may have to do with the individual software or something. In all fairness, wait until after the update to address it; since the servers are top priority at the moment. And hey @Disco....at least it's just a powerful delta and not a Condor....just save 44k coins and get a new one if all else fails :D
It won’t let you replace it....once it’s in the berumda triangle...vanished into thin air...or whatever happens...you can’t do anything...can’t sell it..so can’t buy another...it is weird.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
It won’t let you replace it....once it’s in the berumda triangle...vanished into thin air...or whatever happens...you can’t do anything...can’t sell it..so can’t buy another...it is weird.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Oh really? Well then it looks like they have to be the ones to resolve it.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I guess I should have expected it, but after flights landed this morning, I lost my random alliance flight destination. I'll fly a couple of helicopter & excavation map flights, but that's about it until this maintenance procedure is done.
I'm surprised that's even available for you, as everything alliance, space, or neighbor related is disabled for me until the maintenance is done

Top Bottom