Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday September 23, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I am X posting this from the Windows forum as I now have neighbours here

I have three universities for visiting just North of my airport

I am not receiving any of my building needs - and I just added a load more. I think that the changes since the update seem to have affected gifting so, rather than spend vast amounts of game cash, I am making a fresh appeal here (signature also updated) - There is no priority order
7 Currency Detectors, 4 Document Detectors, 10 Explosives Detectors, 10 Lie Detectors
6 Glazing Machine, 2 Crucible, 5 Tunnel Freezer, 6 Screw Press
3 Washing Machine, 3 Flatwork Ironer, 3 Centrifuge

The items marked in Red I have in my gifting list to send for exchange - otherwise I can return Fuel (20) or anything else of your choice from my list

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I am X posting this from the Windows forum as I now have neighbours here

I have three universities for visiting just North of my airport

I am not receiving any of my building needs - and I just added a load more. I think that the changes since the update seem to have affected gifting so, rather than spend vast amounts of game cash, I am making a fresh appeal here (signature also updated) - There is no priority order
7 Currency Detectors, 4 Document Detectors, 10 Explosives Detectors, 10 Lie Detectors
6 Glazing Machine, 2 Crucible, 5 Tunnel Freezer, 6 Screw Press
3 Washing Machine, 3 Flatwork Ironer, 3
Centrifuge

The items marked in Red I have in my gifting list to send for exchange - otherwise I can return Fuel (20) or anything else of your choice from my list
You can add both of my games, will try to help you with some needed items

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
Thanks, everyone who sent me gifts. I apologize to everyone that I accidentally hit "send" on their gift rather than returning what they wanted. Please let me know and I'll make a note that I owe you an extra gift some time in the future.

I have sent out gifts today. My signature has been updated. Please send me Gyroscopes or Flight Catering. Please do not send me fuel or passengers.

My husband has been complaining that I'm spending too much time on this game, so I am no longer going to post whom I am sending what.

Please let me know if any of the following are true:

1) You received my gift and want me to send a different item tomorrow.
2) You sent me a gift and I have not sent you anything.
3) You would like to be my neighbor or used to be my neighbor and want to reconnect. (Please send a neighbor request.)

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
@Akash I have send you a friendrequest from my zenmie_2 game. I can help you with some items you need. My zenmie game did not received a request from you, so I send you one from me also
@david smith request accepted from zenmie_2 and zenmie. The other one will be for tomorrow

Thanks for all of the gifts! I am still showing up as "username". It might stay this way until the new update. I have 2 universities if anyone needs to visit!

I now have 6 people with the name "username". Good thing you have your picture there so I can gift the right person.

Signature hasn't changed much - other than needs for my support game - gifts out for today from both accounts.

Happy Flying!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0484jkeu
Username
Sky High
@Akash I have send you a friendrequest from my zenmie_2 game. I can help you with some items you need. My zenmie game did not received a request from you, so I send you one from me also
@david smith request accepted from zenmie_2 and zenmie. The other one will be for tomorrow
Thnx friend,

I am gonna sent you oscillating beacon ot gyrometer. You may please check my updated signature before sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom