Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday October 7, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
I don't have time right now to read all the forums posts or update my signature. I am going to assume that I and all my neighbors need lots of Chainsaws. If anyone wants something different, please let me know.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Sorry all, I've tried repeatedly but no gifts will go out. AND I have broken roads, word of advice here, don't try and fix them, it just gets worse.

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
Well, given all of the travails of other players as posted here, I cannot complain, and can only apologize to my neighbors: Sorry, I had technical difficulties and was offline for couple of days.

You guys are great, and thanks for your help.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
@DalePorter46 so glad you've seen the light! This event is just not FUN, as someone else mentioned, "Mission Impossible" it might have been worth it if we at least had cool buildings or something else worth wasting time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom