Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 7th June 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
The coming 7 days will be busy days for me.

I am getting married next week..!! So, I will just return gift and possibly can't get into the forum everyday.
Congratz!!!
mariee2.gif

We will understand if you will not be on forum every day :hilarious:

Username: Fassouli Friend code: aqnh4ds
Android user; Level:26, Stars: 37 Hearts:5
Need : anything for flights 11-20,
Need (for repairing): anything
Need (for Duty Free Shop): Anything
i can send:Things I could send passeneger x 10, shampoo,goalposts,air con,chocolate candles,cockpit glass,welder,tour review,landing lamp,radar,rope block,radio transmitter,paceship engineglass ddisplay,cognac,fuel supply,jet engine,whiteboard,fuel additives,power source,comm antenna,additional radar,smoke detector, spare wire, server rack,beacon, flight catering

Has anyone recieved a trigger from Area51, i have 5 of evrything else but no trigger.

Thanks for all the gifts

Thanks

S

Sorumbas

Congrat syapik, all the best for u.;)

acman25 i din´t know that u fassouli is. :p
I hope that the air magnetometer come in help. If u want i can send u something else.
Still need Ufo items. Good friday to everyone. Hope that the update will be there. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Thanks for all the gifts.
I have sent out todays, and if there is something special you want let me know.
I only have one fighter jet so far and I am afraid to start flying to area 51 with only one.
Of course I still need to complete my mission 2 control center.

DC

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,

Thanks for the gifts NOYA12 received today;);).
Just send out the gifts a moment ago.
GEIGER'S are still needed for NOYA 12. Thanks in advance.
Donclyde: I can help you with the Antenna's, will send you one as my game resets again.
InCoNvEnIeNtE : I wanted to send a gift to your new game, but my gifts ran out, ooops!!!! Will send you, what you need, as game resets

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Has the weekend gift code changed to recieve 5 greens instead of 3
Just sent out my gifts still need ufo stuff only updated yesterday so am behind can send plasma clots thnks
Happy weekend and congratulations syapik

S

Sorumbas

Hi everyone due to a crash i lost all gifts today. That is the reason why i didn´t return. If u need something PM me, i still have a lot of gifts to send ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom