Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 5th July 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Updated TDV19 to V1.99.03

Now I can not visit neighbours or use the weekend code as it says I have reached the limit of 500 neighbour and neighbour requests!!! WTF :banghead:

Think I need to do a major cull on my neighbour and waiting list...

BTW also noticed that most of my neighbours are not receiveing gifts and I am unable to see any rocket launches (unusual for a +500 neighbour list)

If you have the same neighbour list issue - please feel free to remove any games before TDV19

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Dear loyal neighbors and forum members,

Due to my extensive travel in the last week i have virtually no access to mobile internet or wifi therefore my game hasn't been online for quite a while.

I request you all to be patient as i will be back with full access to internet in a day or two... max by 7th july.

Best wishes for all those playing the new promo (y)

Reactions: Ant
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
admi091
Username
*item required
Updated TDV19 to V1.99.03

Now I can not visit neighbours or use the weekend code as it says I have reached the limit of 500 neighbour and neighbour requests!!! WTF :banghead:

Think I need to do a major cull on my neighbour and waiting list...

BTW also noticed that most of my neighbours are not receiveing gifts and I am unable to see any rocket launches (unusual for a +500 neighbour list)

If you have the same neighbour list issue - please feel free to remove any games before TDV19

I had the same problem: i delete all my neighbours on my waiting list and now it's ok.

tdv, could you send me filled candies or skin care products please?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I had the same problem: i delete all my neighbours on my waiting list and now it's ok.

tdv, could you send me filled candies or skin care products please?

Yep - that is what I suspected - I will have to go through the list to trim it down... Sadly many people here will be affected it as all most all of my 428 neighbours are active and I still have a number waiting who have tagged or PMed me a very big DOH!!!

I did notice that after the update my neighbour list dropped from 579 to 428 - auto culling?

Will try to sort out the duty free items once I have managed to trim my neighbour list down...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Master tdv can you please elaborate :rolleyes:

Sorry my fault - did not have my brain in grear properly this morning - got the 4th of July and the 7th of July mixed up - 4th of July - Independance day State side... - hence the american promo

P

piloot Darwin

Thx for the gifts , I change my game name back to piloot Darwin. If you have more than 1 I only play 1 (at this moment level 14)
I send my gifts in a few moments.

what I really need: DRILL MACHINE (2), FLIGHT HELMET (1) and MANUAL (1)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ako4ztq
Username
robotrobot
Big thanks to all the ppl who send me gifts . Keep them coming!
AS always any donations of FUEL are always welcome.
if u need anything from my signature dont be afraid to add me or PM with what u need.
cheers robot^2

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Thx for the gifts , I change my game name back to piloot Darwin. If you have more than 1 I only play 1 (at this moment level 14)
I send my gifts in a few moments.

what I really need: DRILL MACHINE (2), FLIGHT HELMET (1) and MANUAL (1)

sent you flight helmet. Let me know if you received it.

cb

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Thanks for all the gifts.
Just a friendly reminder though..........
If you get a gift, but don't have it as a gift to send you just can't return it.
I have been sending fuel20 and people have been returning it.
The problem is that the games turns it into passengers.
Just sayin'.

Send out gifts now.
Still trying for a pyramid.

DC

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amz507x
Username
miss0033
Trying to get my flight school completed today so I can move on to other missions. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

S

Sorumbas

Thx for all the gifts.

Special thx for Bali Hi for the special delivery.

I got my first gift shop, feel free to visit. ;)

Good Friday to all.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
azqldw2
Username
.Shinobi273
I have changed my username to the date and what is first on my list, JUL5 headset

If you have anything on my sig I need, feel free to send that.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahdlg7i
Username
SMD - Item I need
I have one Independence Day gift shop if your collecting Independence Day items.

Please see below for requests. Thanks for the gifts yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom