Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 27th September 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ajknbmv
Username
Chineone
Code: ajknbmv

Username: chine spc engine

Items Required: (Orange Itens for Gas Station) Reinforced Structure, Triple Wire, Transmiter / Mission Control Center II: Solar Cell (4), Launch Console (4), Comunication Antenna (3), Optical System (3) / Cosmic Fuel Station: Spaceship Engine (3) / Catering Center: Cooler Chamber (1) / Duty Free: Skin Care Products, Filled Candies / Otherwise: Fuel (20) / Buildings: Post Office Itens ou All Inclusive Bracellet / Flights: Oscillating Beacon, Powerful Radio Transmitter.

Items You Can Send: Passengers FB (5), Fuel FB (3), Fuel catalyst, Bath Towel, Robotic Lownmower, Mail Organizer, ATM, Chocolates, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Flight Google, Eau de Toillete, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Cash Register, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect current priorities. There are several neighbors I couldn't return gifts to due to limited number of gifts, will return to you tomorrow.

I continue requesting Fuel (20), thanks!

86Stalker: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
mac_c82: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Airline Route Map.
zenmie: thanks for the Aircraft Tire and Oscillating Beacon, sent you Spaceship Launch Console to your itismie game.
Toertchen: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
Pakman: thanks for the Flight Catering and Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
perezgreg: thanks for the Flight Catering, Handheld Scanner, and Fuel Catalyst, sent you Flight Catering.
Sorumbas: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
Kazinho: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Spare Propeller.
stevel2606: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst but I don't need them, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
Québec: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Marking Machine.
valestij: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel Hose, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
One Bad Day: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Whiteboard to your InCoNew game.
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20) from your Tign and Chrisje games, sent Fuel (20) to both games.
javi: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
12:34: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Cash Counter.

Top Bottom