Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 27th March 2015

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Tadashi1 and Tadashi2 want to go to Bali and San Francisco. Please help with the Landing Lamp and Fuel Supply.

But, if you have Old Horseshoe, I pfrefer Old Horseshoe.

Thank you guys.

S

Sabrina

Hey all.

Friday at last :)

All I need now to complete my level 4 repair Base is 2 x Lining Plate and 3 Hull Parts :)
If anyone is able to send these that would be fantastic

Have a good Friday all

lfcawc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Spare wires and Additional Radar as per usual!

Thanks to all who are contributing..I am doing best i can to gift everyone!
(20 gifts per day really isn't enough!)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
I am still working towards completing this quest. As many, if not most, of my friends have already completed it, I am currently relying on visiting my neighbors to obtain the necessary horseshoes and sickles. Is there anyone else out there still working to finish this quest that would like to trade/gift horseshoes or sickles?
@Robby Kusuma - I sent you an invite to Tadashi2 (the other two games gave me invalid codes when I tried to enter them). May I please ask you to accept if you are still trading quest items?

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
I am still working towards completing this quest. As many, if not most, of my friends have already completed it, I am currently relying on visiting my neighbors to obtain the necessary horseshoes and sickles. Is there anyone else out there still working to finish this quest that would like to trade/gift horseshoes or sickles?
@Robby Kusuma - I sent you an invite to Tadashi2 (the other two games gave me invalid codes when I tried to enter them). May I please ask you to accept if you are still trading quest items?

spearman78 is still working on the quest and can send horseshoes to you

Device
  1. Android
I will add you from my side. Of course, I am not planning to finish the quest. Tadashi, is too small for the quest. So I have to collect as many as I can for next year. Hope the event will come back again. Please send me the quest even and I will send you back.

Device
  1. Android
I just add you from my both games

Device
  1. Android
Hi everyone!

Looking to get a head start for Level 9 Control Tower and Level 8 Terminal. Any help with the items in my signature appreciated. If you can do send back, please let me know (y)
Dave, I read what you need and non I can help you. So I decide to send you landing lamp that you can use anytime for needle tower to get QL. I am sorry I can not help you in direct like you help me.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs.

Received quest items from and sent Old Horseshoe to the following neighbors:
@Southerplaya, @Hburr, @melony, @TSharper, @Shinobi273, @Nina, @GiftXchange, @Suresh, @Theo1977, @Az1, @stevel2606, @Polar, @flip123,

@Mario's Dad: thanks for the Spare Propeller to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@spearman78: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Deicer to my second game, sent you Flight Catering.
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the quest item to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Dave: thanks for the quest item to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Sabrina: thanks for the quest item to my second game, sent you Lining Plate.
@nsari: thanks for the quest item to my second tame, sent you Fuel (20).
@InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the quest item to my second game, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Pakman: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Nick Schultz: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Juvenal: thanks for Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@ChristiaanD: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Deicer.
@Deetee04: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Bali Hi: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@rahaa: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Deicer.
@Marcio Veiga: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).

Top Bottom