Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 22nd November 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ajknbmv
Username
Chineone
Code: ajknbmv

Username: chine controller

Items Required for:

Repair Base V: Controller (3)
Duty Free: Perfum and Skin Care Products
Otherwise: Fuel (20)
Buildings: All Inclusive Bracellets
Flights: Fuel Additives and Oscillating Beacon

Items I Can Send: Passengers FB (5), Fuel FB (3), Fuel catalyst, Bath Towel, Robotic Lownmower, Mail Organizer, ATM, Chocolates, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Flight Google, Eau de Toillete, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Cash Register, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Laptop

Device
  1. Android
Username
Lakino the Great
Signature updated.

hello dear neighbors. thanks for all your gifts. I've sent out all return gifts as well and contacted you all respectively in private or on your status page.

What I really need now: Need (for Buildings): Textbook (3), Slide Rule (1), White Board (2), Weather Display (2)
If you could help with any of these, I'd be very grateful. Thanks!

Thanks for your gifts today! My gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs. Special thanks to javi for joining my level 2 spaceship launch today.

perezgreg: thanks for the Flight Catering and Fuel Supply, sent you Paint to your PG3 game.
vakuu: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Paint.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
Polar: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Altimeter, sent you Fuel (20).
Donclyde: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
miss0033: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Navigation Module.
Creatonist: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Additional Radar.
flip123: thanks for the Additional Radar, flipped my finger today, probably sent you a Defroster or a Navigation Module, will be careful next time.
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Gt city: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Fuel (20). By the way, whenever I tried to visit your Gt city game, I got the message saying you are away and cannot visit it, not sure what's going on, I hope you have been receiving my Fuel (20)'s.
Lukasz: thanks for the Additional Radar, sent you Fuel (20).
Toertchen: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Spare Propeller.
TSharper: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Fuel (20).
Pakman: thanks for the Additional Radar and Spare Wire, sent you Fuel (20).
chirimoya: thanks for the oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
javi: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20). Special thanks for joining my spaceship launch today.

Top Bottom