Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 12th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your gifts today! I assume everybody needs the new mission items, so I have sent out Communication Antenna to most neighbors. I do need the Communication Antenna, Solar Cell and Spaceship Launch Console if you can help.

tdv: thanks for the big load of Altimeter, appreciate all your help as always!! Do you have Spaceship Launch Console? Haven't seen anybody has that yet.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Spare Propeller.
air canillas: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Flight Catering.
knpl: thanks for the Flight Catering.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Flight Catering.
Stabekk: thanks for the Spare Propeller.
melony: thanks for the Flight catering.
notch: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon.
S3R3G4: thanks for the Optical System.
One Bad Day: thanks for the Optical System.
Cicignon: thanks for the Optical System.
antony1406: thanks for the Flight Catering.
valestij: thanks for the Solar Cell.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Hi guys,

I really need all of the current space mission giftable items and will return those who also need them :D thanks a bunch

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
For some reason, I am getting nervous with this new mission. I only had one drop from visiting the neighbor's buildings. But hey, still early....:D

Are we supposed to get anything from the aviation museum????

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
For some reason, I am getting nervous with this new mission. I only had one drop from visiting the neighbor's buildings. But hey, still early....:D

Are we supposed to get anything from the aviation museum????
what is the drop you got ? from which building ? are we supposed to collect from buildings just like Easter mission ?? :eek:

Device
  1. Android
hi all,

funny thing happened.....sent out my 20 gifts then noticed there was an update. After updating, I can now send 20 more gifts. :D

So far I sent an "Optical System" to:

InCoNvEnIeNtE (please send solar cell)
Bali Hi (please send solar cell)
Sky Ranger
Kei
Phantom
Sophie
jackjackeli
cap'n5
orke
snowy70
antony1406 (please send comm antenna)
--------------------------
diwata (opps....fat finger accidentally sent you something, meant to send flight catering) :rolleyes:
Can you send me the comm antenna.

See signature for items needed.

thank you,

jimmy21

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
hi all,

funny thing happened.....sent out my 20 gifts then noticed there was an update. After updating, I can now send 20 more gifts. :D

So far I sent an "Optical System" to:

InCoNvEnIeNtE (please send solar cell)
Bali Hi (please send solar cell)
Sky Ranger
Kei
Phantom
Sophie
jackjackeli
cap'n5
orke
snowy70
antony1406 (please send comm antenna)
--------------------------
diwata (opps....fat finger accidentally sent you something, meant to send flight catering) :rolleyes:
Can you send me the comm antenna.

See signature for items needed.

thank you,

jimmy21
ill send comm antenna once my gifts reset in 2 hours !!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
can somebody tell where we can find Astronaut academy !! i dont find them !! can somebody post a guide to this mission ?? tdv ? will building of research lab and museum help with this mission ?

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Thanks to all who sent me the items for the mission control level 2. I only need the spaceship launch console now. Not sure if anyone can gift it. I wonder if tdv can perform his magic on it or is our only option to use the greenies?:whistle: I don't see them drop from any flights either. Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom