Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 10th May 2013 - Andriod Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Is there a new mission was sent some green paint, i checked and there isnt a update.

Hi tdv please can you srnd me some fuel when u next gifts. Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
I will sort these out if I can find Lebiegas2 as a neighbour on TDV19

This is not true... there are people who can gift them on Android... just need to look harder :sneaky:
tdv

Hi! I think you are only one ,who can help me finishing my hotel. I know you are very busy sending all the fuel for " Race for piramide" participants ,but hopefully you can find a moment and send me all-inclusive bracelets :).Thanks for all good neighbors i have everythihg else. And if you can explain to me meaning of "PAY IT FORWARD" I will do it;) .Thanks in advance

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
When you do click on fuel3 there is opened a screen that suggests you friends of your list. You do click on his/her name and then it appears in the field "to", you do click on "sending" and the work is done. If he/she is not in the list you must to put the address in the field "to". It's not necessary to put the entire name. When the name you are searching appears, you do click on it, it will appear in "to", you do clic on "send" and already you've sent you're first FB fuel.
I tried to send it to you (we are now friends on FB), but I don't see your name anywhere. Do I need to input your e-mail address in the field "to"? If yes, please PM me your e-mail addr. I tried to input your name, but it doesn't work :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom