Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Forum members not posting space launches

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
There are many reasons for this
1) you may not want other people joining in until the timers allow you to put in enough items to guarantee first place
2) you may not need help because you have agreed the launch with other neighbours who have enough between them to launch the flight with guaranteed placing
Personally I almost always post my launches though sometimes delay because of (1) as I have amassed a lot of smaller items. I tried joining one of the smaller items launches but there were usually either too many people in it so it completes to quickly to give a chance o using the items

D

Deleted member 5399

I've just gotten used to switching pads frequently and helping some of those who are low-ballers, A lot of Windows phone users we can connect with now.
Many like KingKong tend to do just as @gbswales stated, and use lower point items. Rarely do I see them exceed 100 points, even if there are 6 or 7+ in a launch.

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
I've just gotten used to switching pads frequently and helping some of those who are low-ballers, A lot of Windows phone users we can connect with now.
Many like KingKong tend to do just as @gbswales stated, and use lower point items. Rarely do I see them exceed 100 points, even if there are 6 or 7+ in a launch.
What you have said about me is wrong .

D

Deleted member 5399

My apologies @KingKong .
I was merely stating that I often go in and find several players including you, and join giving a boost with a QL.
I know there are other times you and i have done major points on major launches together. Again my apologies.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I can give you another example, I open launches very rarely as most of my friends cannot see me due to name bug. Also now my game is reseted 4 months back and lost all other platform friend I gather after xmass update.

Top Bottom