Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Flight not counted news

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I think it will get fixed when the next event starts. But here is a simple solution: Dont fly helicopters. Just hold off on your copter flights until it's fixed.

slanghanger

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Slanghanger
Username
Slanghanger
I think it will get fixed when the next event starts. But here is a simple solution: Dont fly helicopters. Just hold off on your copter flights until it's fixed.
yes but the problem is also at the long destinations.. just flying now to hongkong and sometimes i missed the time when they come back home because of some real life troubles.. so i did about 40 flights without any counting for stars but all the spare props and caterings are used and gone :)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
yes but the problem is also at the long destinations.. just flying now to hongkong and sometimes i missed the time when they come back home because of some real life troubles.. so i did about 40 flights without any counting for stars but all the spare props and caterings are used and gone :)
Well all the flights I'm doing....except for one destination....I already 3 starred, so it doesnt matter the count. The event ends tomorrow, so I would think sometime early next week Santa will come for a visit having a bad day, since Christmas would only be a week away. With that, I expect a fix.

Why you doing this 40 flights not counting and you will do this again :facepalm::wacky:
Waste time and fly items :meh:

Pax for alliance :)
How much he will carry passengers.
Top 10 no way
Top 20 if other members will help so its difficult.
Top 50 maybe but this need all team work so the 40 flights it will not change any thing so if his group already in top 50 so with or without the 40 flights they will be in top 50
So still waste of time if not counting what about he will repeat the same flights and spend same fly items :wtf:

How much he will carry passengers.
Top 10 no way
Top 20 if other members will help so its difficult.
Top 50 maybe but this need all team work so the 40 flights it will not change any thing so if his group already in top 50 so with or without the 40 flights they will be in top 50
So still waste of time if not counting what about he will repeat the same flights and spend same fly items :wtf:
I have different view point, Husam. I'm in an alliance in top20, few times in top10. So for me the number of pax is important.
And one more thing: Why to let your planes sit on the runway if you can send them flying? Select destinations where you can get flight items from and send your plane there. You will not have more fuel if you keep your planes grounded.
One more aspect is coin income (and exp points for those below lvl80).
Helicopters: as I don't have time to fly them I used the week to upgrade my facilities (collecting the items for last level of command center and now building the last level of Fuel H Station, Resource Bases will follow and all other buildings fully built / upgraded). In the meantime I'm 3*-ing H Training Flight. Under regular circumstances I would do this with night flights but now I don't have any other reasonable option for my helicopters so I don't let them stay on the ground.

I have different view point, Husam. I'm in an alliance in top20, few times in top10. So for me the number of pax is important.
And one more thing: Why to let your planes sit on the runway if you can send them flying? Select destinations where you can get flight items from and send your plane there. You will not have more fuel if you keep your planes grounded.
One more aspect is coin income (and exp points for those below lvl80).
Helicopters: as I don't have time to fly them I used the week to upgrade my facilities (collecting the items for last level of command center and now building the last level of Fuel H Station, Resource Bases will follow and all other buildings fully built / upgraded). In the meantime I'm 3*-ing H Training Flight. Under regular circumstances I would do this with night flights but now I don't have any other reasonable option for my helicopters so I don't let them stay on the ground.
Your point is correct but in this situation there is no benefit.
If you fly 40 planes and not counting just only to carry passengers do you thing how many passengers we say Giant 500 x 40 = 200000 no way doing this without using speed fuel in a day and less than this amount so it will not make change in alliance total amount.
If you are in top 20 we say other members will cover this amount but also not this situation.
The coins 1 red launch will cover the coins.
No one say keep the planes you can send small planes to get some items like LL, AR .. and it will take 1 hours or more and also can use speed fuel from what you get from the free fuel just open the game every 2 hours and the fuel ready to spend.
If the group every week in top 20 this week be in top 50 only the different Dice and GD.
My important thing is no need to repeat fly to the same city and spend same time and fly items.
If there is new city in alliance weekly mission like what i have Dakkah i can send small plane and counting the flights i will go for it no way keep my plane but the big plane i cannot if i miss landing then no benefit for me.
If you see the alliance this week you will know that most of the groups they saving the flight is less than usual.
You keep sending your planes dont stop sending i am just saying dont send if you will send again to the same city why spend your time and items fly.
Imagine if GI not fix this bug this week.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axyzhtt
Username
Bongerman
My game plan is on hold completely for now because of this bug.
New game plan?
Heli's are grounded (I'll occasionally play AC for 10-15 mins at a time, I'll send 1round of Heli's then).
Build stock of heli items.
Build and upgrade as many heli buildings as possible for now, 10 adds a day.
Fly my planes to 3 starred destinations already for flight items.

This bug is a huge annoyance for me!!

Your point is correct but in this situation there is no benefit.
If you fly 40 planes and not counting just only to carry passengers do you thing how many passengers we say Giant 500 x 40 = 200000 no way doing this without using speed fuel in a day and less than this amount so it will not make change in alliance total amount.
If you are in top 20 we say other members will cover this amount but also not this situation.
The coins 1 red launch will cover the coins.
No one say keep the planes you can send small planes to get some items like LL, AR .. and it will take 1 hours or more and also can use speed fuel from what you get from the free fuel just open the game every 2 hours and the fuel ready to spend.
If the group every week in top 20 this week be in top 50 only the different Dice and GD.
My important thing is no need to repeat fly to the same city and spend same time and fly items.
If there is new city in alliance weekly mission like what i have Dakkah i can send small plane and counting the flights i will go for it no way keep my plane but the big plane i cannot if i miss landing then no benefit for me.
If you see the alliance this week you will know that most of the groups they saving the flight is less than usual.
You keep sending your planes dont stop sending i am just saying dont send if you will send again to the same city why spend your time and items fly.
Imagine if GI not fix this bug this week.
I agree with you, Husam. I also said
Select destinations where you can get flight items from and send your plane there.
There is one important difference between top20 and top50: 3 vs. 2 alliance maps. It's important.
And you're correct - two weeks ago we were in top10, last week we were 12th and this week we fight for top20 - I hope, we'll manage it.
If I was not flying cup event and Observatory for red prep this week I would be much more angry on this bug. The bug came however in a convenient time for me - I'm just collecting 3 mil coins to upgrade my fleet to Giants so I'm collecting red preps and don't pay a cent for the number of flights. Just I've flown perhaps 250 heli Training Flights and I'm still couple of flights away from the 3rd star :)
So I hope as well GI to fix this terrible bug asap, if possible begin of the week.

Top Bottom