Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Flight Catering Strategies

Actually, the videos seem to fail more often than they work. Either it goes to a black screen for a while and then comes back and says the offer is not available, or it goes to a black screen and stays there until I force quit the game. I don't think I've had a video actually play and give a prize for over a day now. The worst is when it plays through the entire ad and then crashes right at the end without returning to the game:mad:
I'm guessing your on iOS platform? Each day you should do a hard reboot of the device and it should work much better.

The second issue wher it finishes but doesn't return to the game, tap the home button to briefly leave the game and then come straight back in. Has about a 60-70% success rate for me and it's the sign to reboot again ;)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
I'm guessing your on iOS platform? Each day you should do a hard reboot of the device and it should work much better.

The second issue wher it finishes but doesn't return to the game, tap the home button to briefly leave the game and then come straight back in. Has about a 60-70% success rate for me and it's the sign to reboot again

Ooo! Thanks for the tips. I'll try them out! (Yes, I'm on iOS.)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
040zngib
Username
RidwanFd
Is there a strategy you use to keep enough flight catering items available? I recently started flying to destinations that require it, and the handful i had in storage are now gone. Flight Catering Facility produces 1 per day. I can pay greenies to add additional slots, but i also have seen neighbors who have multiple facilities.

What has your experience been and what do you recommend?

Hi pill, i just added you as a neighbor, please agree me as a neighbor for get a 200 coins , i can send fuel 20 especially for you

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
040zngib
Username
RidwanFd
Hi pill, i just added you as a neighbor, please agree me as a neighbor for get a 200 coins , i can send fuel 20 especially for you

The second issue wher it finishes but doesn't return to the game, tap the home button to briefly leave the game and then come straight back in. Has about a 60-70% success rate for me and it's the sign to reboot again ;)

I jus added you as a neighbor, my name is RidwanFd. I need a 200 coins for you please agree me to neghbor list you. I can send 20 fuel especially for you

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
040zngib
Username
RidwanFd
I have 6 facilities, 4 upgraded to level 3, and 2 to level 2. I get 32 flight catering per day, which did me well when I was flying to destinations that needed them, but now that I'm flying t-birds, falcons & condors, I've built up over 4,000 catering. The good thing is you can put a facility (or more)in the warehouse and use that space for other things. I would suggest don't upgrade past level 2 if you are building all six facilities.

I was added you as a neghbor, my username RidwanFd. Please agree me to your neghbor list for get 200 coins . I can send 20 fuel especially for you

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
040zngib
Username
RidwanFd
agree but it could save you some greenies if you don't do full upgrade as it's more probable you will lack on other items you need for flight (earplug, reader, vr).

I was added yku as a neghbor. Please agree me as a neghbor to get 200 coins , i can send 20 fuel especially for you. My username RidwanFd

Top Bottom