Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Fleet

Strato

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
20YQG46CG
Username
Strato
What is the point to have the same type of planes in the fleet? It seems that some features were designed in opposite way, say quests that requires different types of planes or weather station that gives you flights for different planes. How to deal with this? Should one have different types in reserve hangar?

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
In my game, I have 10 hangars / 10 active flights and 6 slots in the Reserve Hangar.

As I progress through the game levels, I focus on the destinations that require the most stars. I tend to have 5 planes for the majority of flights at my current level, with 3 planes for the previous level and 2 planes for the next level. As a I approach the goal of three-starring the destinations, I sell the lower-level aircraft and purchase next-level aircraft, but for the most part, at any one time I have 3 different types of aircraft actively flying.

I keep 3 planes in reserve to fly to the weekly alliance missions. I also use the reserve hanger to ensure that I have at least two of each aircraft type (other than propeller-driven) for events.

Top Bottom