Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Fighter Jets

Device
  1. Android
When you get the first time after collect the collection, your fighter jet is in the warehouse somewhere, but not in the hangar. Keep them. You can use them again for the same event, someday.

Ones in the hangars, better you sell them.

When you get the first time after collect the collection, your fighter jet is in the warehouse somewhere, but not in the hangar. Keep them. You can use them again for the same event, someday.

Ones in the hangars, better you sell them.
Hi Robby - are you back from vacation? Good to see you.:D We answered at the same time.

Nope.
I will be back in Jakarta in June30.
Now I am in 16 hours train + 2 hours otw to Penang.
Good bye Bangkok. Was a nice and safe city, good people.
Surely I will come back.

So, how is the Sky's situation @crescent moon ? :D
Glad you enjoyed yourself. Are you doing the tourist thing in Penang? I hear there are some beautiful sights there.

So many people are leaving the game. :( It's too bad. I had to reinstall one of my android games, but they removed the 100 item limit after 1 quick message - so there is still hope. (of course, I used Ivan's name :D:D)

Device
  1. Android
Glad you enjoyed yourself. Are you doing the tourist thing in Penang? I hear there are some beautiful sights there.

So many people are leaving the game. :( It's too bad. I had to reinstall one of my android games, but they removed the 100 item limit after 1 quick message - so there is still hope. (of course, I used Ivan's name :D:D)
Well, for me Penang is all about food for me.
Char Kway Tiaw, Wantan Noodle and of course Roasted Pork and Char Siu Pork.

To play the game is when you enjoy it.
Long holidays make me relize too, I can live without the game.
So now I am starting to think again.
Well, at least I wanna see the next update.
I believe after event there will be an update.
I read that somewhere in fanpage.
I hope it will bring huge development.

Top Bottom