Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Family life quest - nearly there!!

So close, very long quest. I really good there isn't another long one behind it!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190328-093138.jpg
    Screenshot_20190328-093138.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 493
The best way out is the airports of friends.
I would never waste visits on that. To me, visiting neighbors is synonym of visiting planetariums and training centers (exceptionally, other structures when events are on)
far cheaper to build those malls and sell them afterwards

I would never waste visits on that. To me, visiting neighbors is synonym of visiting planetariums and training centers (exceptionally, other structures when events are on)
far cheaper to build those malls and sell them afterwards
Yeah, I agree, I just patiently hit the mega malls 2-3 times a day. Got there in the end! how did you know i'd get a Diogenes's Jar ;);)

It’s easier than the cloud atlas collection.

And let’s not even mention the “ive sharpened my ax” collection. Does anyone have a Paul Bunyan Statue? ( that’s the chopping down trees one that you need 100 of to complete. ).
Very true it is a lot easier, as for the sharpening of the ax I've stopped sharpening that ax a long time ago.

Top Bottom