Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Facebook - is it possible to have AC stop nagging me about it?

volly

150+ Star Club
The next paragraph is a rant. You have been warned..

/StartRant. :rage:
I do NOT use Facebook aka faceplant. I will never use a social media site where there is no moderation on stupidity and extream viewpoints. I do not care if you are right, left or center. I do not want news being sourced from the crowd without any proper verification. I do not like how they demand how you have to post your true identify. I know why they do it. They want your information for it has value. My information is mine and I choose not to surrender it. So do not try to defend faceplant, for your argument will fall on deaf ears. /EndRant .:locktopic:

Now that is out of the way, is it too much to ask for a simple checkbox to say one chooses not to use faceplant in the game?

@volly Does it help to uncheck the facebook link in settings? I keep it unchecked in my android games and have no references to facebook in my daily game play.
settings.JPG

Mine is unchecked as well and every time the game restarts I have a side quest come up to go on Facebook. It is irritating. The publishing settings is not possible to change. It's not a tick box.
Well, fulfilling this task you earn few greenies, so I would advise create a fake fb and take your greenies, then logout and never again sign in there :)

volly

150+ Star Club
Well, fulfilling this task you earn few greenies, so I would advise create a fake fb and take your greenies, then logout and never again sign in there :)
Thats not gonna happen. I will never even create a fake account. Anytime i even run into a link that directs me to faceplant...nope, not gonna happen.

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
I've created a fake FB purely for this game. No friends, no interactions, no likes, no follows, no posts etc.
Very easy to spoof a new account with the Gmail email address extensions

Learned that lesson the hard way before with another game - they made the default to post to Facebook, and didn't give a blanket opt-out. You had to manually untick the "Post to FB" box every time you interacted with it... Also received about a million friend requests from people in the game.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
I've created a fake FB purely for this game. No friends, no interactions, no likes, no follows, no posts etc.
Very easy to spoof a new account with the Gmail email address extensions

Learned that lesson the hard way before with another game - they made the default to post to Facebook, and didn't give a blanket opt-out. You had to manually untick the "Post to FB" box every time you interacted with it... Also received about a million friend requests from people in the game.
maybe i am lucky, but i never get any problems with FB, and no friend requests, i dont even get notifications,
mind you they probably know i am hardly ever on FB

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
I have my notifications turned off for game fb page and I discovered if you comment on page that you get friends requests so I don’t comment or like anymore so far so good. I don’t accept fb requests from folk I do not know. If you sent me I delete.
this when you tell fb you dont know the person, and then get a hold on there account for friend request for 30 days etc

love it
all if they do it too many times of course

happened with candy crush to a friend of mine, he was requesting everyone

Top Bottom