Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ever Decreasing Circles

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have just spent 8,000 gold coins and collected a Sky Captain Bonus (valid for 24 hours once activated). This bonus tends to appear quite often through the airship store sales. So far, I have managed to collect 14 of them, at a cost of 112,000 gold coins. I'm sure someday Game Insight will put a stop to this and other game options. When that day finally comes, it will not be a surprise.

Most likely no weekend code tomorrow Friday 18th February 2022 - it will be the fourth weekend in a row.

Regards and Respects
Captain WH Rollins

I have just spent 8,000 gold coins and collected a Sky Captain Bonus (valid for 24 hours once activated). This bonus tends to appear quite often through the airship store sales. So far, I have managed to collect 14 of them, at a cost of 112,000 gold coins. I'm sure someday Game Insight will put a stop to this and other game options. When that day finally comes, it will not be a surprise.

Most likely no weekend code tomorrow Friday 18th February 2022 - it will be the fourth weekend in a row.

Regards and Respects
Captain WH Rollins
You know you can get them through collections. Ive never bought a single one, and never will! Fly for them!

Yep, the Mystery Bonus. Purchase it twice a week, I'm up to 18 of them. :giggle:

Some other goodies too ;)

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
You know you can get them through collections. Ive never bought a single one, and never will! Fly for them!
Hello and good morning from the UK.

Yes, you are quite right, there are a number of collections where the Sky Captain bonus can be collected for free, by flying. Your way is the more logical way of collecting the bonus, and you are quite right to do so.
However, I do prefer the more direct approach, 8,000 gold coins is not a great deal of money to spend on a bonus. The gold coins can so easily be replenished. If the bonus increased considerably in price (this may well happen some day) I would then adopt your method.

Hope all is well in your gaming world?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom