Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Down the Rabbit Hole disappear

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
GUYS: each game has been fully restored. Please reopen your game and wait a bit. All progress of event should be back!
I got the mail too, but nothing happened. I waited several minutes and tried both with WiFi and data but still nothing. Counters are still at 0/5, I didnt get my boni back and also no set or anything.
Ticket number is 7989045.

Hopefully his will finally teach me to use the English GI support and not the German. Always trouble with them.

Last edited:

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
I just heard back and the issue is transferred to a technician which will take up to 5 days. So basically bye-bye event.
Either they won't be done in time or if they reset the progress to when the issue happened there will not be enough time to get the event done either. So either way I'm screwed.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
I just heard back and the issue is transferred to a technician which will take up to 5 days. So basically bye-bye event.
Either they won't be done in time or if they reset the progress to when the issue happened there will not be enough time to get the event done either. So either way I'm screwed.
I agree. They said my game would be reset to the morning of the 14th. If that still happens the event will never get finished for sure.

@Pit1024 @wwo55 @Ravi Kumar @M22 Thanks for ticket number, just FW them.... Please wait a bit more. Hope all c an be fixed by GI Tech Support asap.

If anyone still having problems or game was not fully restored, open a ticket, if you did not open it yet, and post it here.
form for ticket: https://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form

@Pakman Happy for you. Also my game has been fully restored. I have 5/5 for all 3 needed collections, now I have it again. Flying for stars now...
Hi, Gt city,
I'm looking for an advise. In the last 48h I got enough items for 5 more collections, so I can now finish the event and don't need GI to correct my number of completed collections.
Should I try to cancel my ticket (hoping to decrease the number of tasks GI is handling) or this will cause just more turbulences and it is simply better to wait for them to process my ticket?

Hi, Gt city,
I'm looking for an advise. In the last 48h I got enough items for 5 more collections, so I can now finish the event and don't need GI to correct my number of completed collections.
Should I try to cancel my ticket (hoping to decrease the number of tasks GI is handling) or this will cause just more turbulences and it is simply better to wait for them to process my ticket?
If you completed better take screen shot and send them also screen shot for you flights stars that you completed (y)

what should I do? they promised me a chest I never received, sent e-mail telling them I never received it, no response yet

Post your ticket number here and keep taking screen shot daily for what did you completed and what is missing.

Ravi Kumar

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04u7kg83
Username
kumarcity
_IMG_000000_000000.jpg
Screenshot_20170817-130121.jpg
@Pit1024 @wwo55 @Ravi Kumar @M22 Thanks for ticket number, just FW them.... Please wait a bit more. Hope all c an be fixed by GI Tech Support asap.

If anyone still having problems or game was not fully restored, open a ticket, if you did not open it yet, and post it here.
form for ticket: https://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form

@Pakman Happy for you. Also my game has been fully restored. I have 5/5 for all 3 needed collections, now I have it again. Flying for stars now...

@Gt city
Hi Team,

I am enclosing latest screenshot and I completed one more event with 5/5 collecting. But overall the counter is not updating. Even my earlier raised ticket is still open (#7989193)

Regards
Ravi

Last edited:

Ravi Kumar

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04u7kg83
Username
kumarcity
Guys, in case you were affected, please open a ticket and post a ticket number in this thread.

Here is the form for ticket: https://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form (y)
A bit late, I know, but thank you for your help on this issue. Mine was fixed quickly and GI provided a gift box as compensation. I was quick to jump on and complain, but I was a lot slower coming back to say thanks, so THANKS!! :)(y)

Top Bottom