Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Down the Rabbit Hole 2018

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
WIth my excess of keys, I bought a Bowl of Riches then used fuel to fly Litchfield till 3 stars. It finally dropped items and completed the first task. Now, I completed the event after 20 mins of using Bowl of Riches.
Did the Bowl of Riches affect the drop rate from the eggs or did you have those collections done earlier?

The drop rates are horrible for me, to say the least.
From the plane or the buildings or round the city ?
Buildings and round the city use Spy Glass will help you and completed in 6 hours i try it (y)
From plane i used Dice and Sky captain work perfect and if you keep flying you will completed in 6 hours (y)
Bowl of Riches work very good but i never use it in this event i am now try to complete the event in other 2 accounts ;) without any bonuses because still there is time.

Renaldo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Renaldo+Item
From the plane or the buildings or round the city ?
Buildings and round the city use Spy Glass will help you and completed in 6 hours i try it (y)
From plane i used Dice and Sky captain work perfect and if you keep flying you will completed in 6 hours (y)
Bowl of Riches work very good but i never use it in this event i am now try to complete the event in other 2 accounts ;) without any bonuses because still there is time.
From the planes to the event destionations and the mushrooms.
I never used any bunusses for completing an event, as i still stack them up for later use. :)

Brodyaga

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afoximf
Username
CA:***
I've completed second and third collections quite easily. First collection however is a different story - could collect only once. Does bowl of riches help increasing mushroom drop rates?

I've completed second and third collections quite easily. First collection however is a different story - could collect only once. Does bowl of riches help increasing mushroom drop rates?
First collection is from event destinations. Bowl of Riches does help in this case (this is how I completed my first collection along with some fuel)

@Xilikon Oh, right! I did not even pay attention to where those collections come from :).
I am the same - the flights don't seem to drop. In fact someone commented they hadn't dropped since the last update, and I think they are right. I have collected one, and then nothing - has anyone noticed this as well, or is it just me????
grumpy.jpg

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03dofqtu
Username
chantelitee
A lot of people last year didnt finish this event, me included. I had one russina egg and one indian. There are events on this game that take 2 years to complete. They are not always wham bam thank you mam! Plan for aa 2 year event. Gets in your head less!

Fly to destinations and just collect the rest for next year.

I finished ‘the door collection’ once.. but did not get an English Egg.. is that the way it should be?

Attachments

• 63E42EE0-D2DD-4FA6-84B1-8CDF613E4836.jpeg
    63E42EE0-D2DD-4FA6-84B1-8CDF613E4836.jpeg
    677.9 KB · Views: 105
I finished ‘the door collection’ once.. but did not get an English Egg.. is that the way it should be?
If you build the 6 of Russian, Indian, Spanish egg buildings this will help you very fast but if you 2 or 1 of each it will take long time and maybe you will not complete the 6 buildings of each this year.
The worst drop for me was from the Indian egg i have the 6 buildings but did not complete on her majesty service yet this in one of my accounts but still there is time i will completed for sure.

If you build the 6 of Russian, Indian, Spanish egg buildings this will help you very fast but if you 2 or 1 of each it will take long time and maybe you will not complete the 6 buildings of each this year.
The worst drop for me was from the Indian egg i have the 6 buildings but did not complete on her majesty service yet this in one of my accounts but still there is time i will completed for sure.
Indian eggs, im stuck on three. Get one drop per 60 clicks, and never the right one! . Too expensive for me. Cant be bothered.

Top Bottom