Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Do you do Daily Mission?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20n1f6qk
Username
Air17
At the beginning, the Daily Mission is like free gifts from AC. But the bar gets higher and higher. Yesterday, my mission was to complete 30 flights and visit 110 commercial buildings. Now I have to keep one or two hangers for the training flights which limits the number of flights to other destination. I believe the bar will get even higher when the level reaches 40. I don't know if I should continue or it is time to give up. Any opinion?

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
LOL. I had the same question @flyfire Check out some of the responses I received on anther thread: https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/daily-mission-strategies.16468/

I liked @Blue Jay's tactic of using a reserve hanger to keep the basic propeller aircraft. Then, when you want to do a daily mission, swap it out for another aircraft for the daily mission flight requirements.

I've decided not to use up fuel or other resources just to accomplish the daily mission.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I came across the following this afternoon while reading through the technical pages of TV Freeview. I thought I would post it for information, just in case, it does not appear elsewhere.

Microsoft Patches Serious Word Bug
A bug in Word apparently targetted by scammers trying to steal banking logins will be patched, Microsoft has said. The previously undetected, or 'zero-day', vulnerability had been reported over the weekend.

Then, on 10th April, cybersecurity firm Proofpoint announced it had discovered an email campaign targeting the bug that aimed to distribute Dridex malware. Dridex is designed to infect a victim's computer and snoop on banking logins.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom