Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Do I need a cosmic fuel station?

IMHO the Solid Fuel should not drop from chests, instead being fuel-station exclusive, just like Liquid Fuel is store-exclusive.

This idea really make sense. Why add one more item in the chest when you can get it from the station. That would allow to get better items.

I would also like to see the timer for solid fuel changed so it's much shorter, like every 5 mins so we can easily deplete the stocks. The biggest problem with overstock is that each solid fuel take 1:30 hour to become available.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pri35z5
Username
Yee Kai
Assuming you have plenty of neighbors with the right buildings to click no you don't need the cosmic fuel station as the fuel you get from them have very long usage time.

I'm guessing it was alot more useful back when they first came out but today they seem like more of a waste of space to be honest :)
added, please accept and thank you very much!

Top Bottom