Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Do I need a cosmic fuel station?

ucaptain lole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzuh4ep
Username
ucaptain lole
Hi All

Can someone please explain to me why i might need the cosmic fuel station? I read somewhere that without it you need to spend cash for launches. But I have not got one and do manage to start my own launches without spending greenies. I'm missing something I think.

Many thanks

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Assuming you have plenty of neighbors with the right buildings to click no you don't need the cosmic fuel station as the fuel you get from them have very long usage time.

I'm guessing it was alot more useful back when they first came out but today they seem like more of a waste of space to be honest :)

Hi All

Can someone please explain to me why i might need the cosmic fuel station? I read somewhere that without it you need to spend cash for launches. But I have not got one and do manage to start my own launches without spending greenies. I'm missing something I think.

Many thanks
You don't need but you will have a task and in that task is required to build the Cosmic fuel station.

ucaptain lole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzuh4ep
Username
ucaptain lole
Thanks Fencat

Oh, I've just cottoned on, the fuel station produces these?

fuel.png
I'd never noticed that fuel was needed for launches.

Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

Thanks Fencat

Oh, I've just cottoned on, the fuel station produces these?

View attachment 4577
I'd never noticed that fuel was needed for launches.

Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.
No - cosmic fuel station produces solid fuel - for launches only. The majority of launch ready chests you get will contain solid fuel. (at least it seems that way) I have over 2300 of them now - without a cosmic fuel station. Other folks here have way, way more.

I did it the same, moved to Inventory.

Didn't think of putting on inventory so I stashed it to free room. As others said, when you first start with space missions, it's required for a task and it might be useful but with planétariums and other space buildings, you complete collections and get launch chests. In no time, you will be overflowing on Solid Fuel.

Wait what? I did managed to move it to inventory, somehow.
I agree it's useless, but unlike Duty Free, it can be stashed.
The first time I played (nearly 2 years ago), it wouldn't let me put it in inventory or sell it. Or it's possible I was thinking of Duty Free. :confused::confused::confused: When I restarted my game last December, I just never built one. Still have the task on the side.

You can gain some coins and experience by building it and completing the task. But you don't need it for launches.

ucaptain lole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzuh4ep
Username
ucaptain lole
Thanks guys. I got it anyway, though I seem to survive without it. Have to complete the task.... does this game make you OCD? :)

My biggest problem with launches is completing the Experiments in space collection. THe blue-green algae is so rare it seems, to get the notebook. I always click on the space buildings first when visiting and always use my visiting allowance every day, but I seem to get the algae only once a month or even two months. Any tips?

THanks again all.

Top Bottom