Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon did people on our forum abandon AC altogether?

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
i started an AC game for my daughter on her Kindle Fire... It is super hard to progress in the game when I can't visit any of the 6 random neighbors that I have as it keeps giving me the dreaded "this person's game is outdated..etc" I can only visit Madelyn; God Bless her! Side quests are urging me to land guest planes that require passengers and there is none of this sort as guest planes reward passengers and not require them. I have a quest urging me to bring Michael's belongings from Washington. I don't even have Washington DC as a turboprop destination. I can't remember if the destination was related to leveling up in the game. Bottom line, I need neighbors. I sent several requests to folks on the forum in the Amazon section...didn't hear from anyone. It seems that no one is checkin in on the forum anymore. The last message was March 2015.
Anyone out there? @Tecmage @Jhanki @Chuckert
And others....this is a MayDay call....
Cheers, Ramy

Last edited:

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Washington is not a special flight it is a standard destination which drops money for another quest.

It is is a powerful turbo prop destination. If you can not see Washington then you have a problem with your game.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
i started an AC game for my daughter on her Kindle Fire... It is super hard to progress in the game when I can't visit any of the 6 random neighbors that I have as it keeps giving me the dreaded "this person's game is outdated..etc" I can only visit Madelyn; God Bless her! Side quests are urging me to land guest planes that require passengers and there is none of this sort as guest planes reward passengers and not require them. I have a quest urging me to bring Michael's belongings from Washington. I don't even have Washington DC as a turboprop destination. I can't remember if the destination was related to leveling up in the game. Bottom line, I need neighbors. I sent several requests to folks on the forum in the Amazon section...didn't hear from anyone. It seems that no one is checkin in on the forum anymore. The last message was March 2015.
Cheers, Ramy
I have a kindle fire tablet but I have not put AC on it because I cannot play/add my android phone game, If you wish I can install and play occasionally (at least daily for gifts) if you need?

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
I have a kindle fire tablet but I have not put AC on it because I cannot play/add my android phone game, If you wish I can install and play occasionally (at least daily for gifts) if you need?

That is a very generous gesture.. However as we all here on the forum know, AC could be time consuming sometimes. Only if it is not an inconvenience to you at all. I need drones of folks. I am concerned about the inability to visit people, even the neighbor promos that refresh every hour.. I always get the neighbor game version is outdated message. It was fun for me to level up from scratch again until I hit a dead end with building requirements. It has been ages. I have been playing AC on my iPad since the game's conception in 2012. I forgot what it looked like in its infancy. Let me know if you're up for it. I sent your android game an invite by the way.
Cheers,
Ramy

Last edited:

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
That is a very generous gesture.. However as we all here on the forum know, AC could be time consuming sometimes. Only if it is not an inconvenience to you at all. I need drones of folks. I am concerned about the inability to visit people, even the neighbor promos that refresh every hour.. I always get the neighbor game version is outdated message. It was fun for me to level up from scratch again until I hit a dead end with building requirements. It has been ages. I have been playing AC on my iPad since the game's conception in 2012. I forgot what it looked like in its infancy. Let me know if you're up for it. I sent your android game an invite by the way.
Cheers,
Ramy
Accepted your request. I will give the amazon kindle game a bash, I'm off the next few days so can make an attempt to get to a gifting level. I don't mind playing it 2 or 3 times a day, it will remain a low level game for a long time. But if it can help with gifting for a while then I can do that, even if it just becomes sending a daily gift type support game for you

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
amquuhun
Username
Jhanki
Cheers, Ramy
Hi. I feel your pain. I've been addicted to this dumb game for almost 2 years, and it has gone down hill quickly in the past 3 months. You will find that most neighbor requests are incompatible, they have to be on the same system. I am on a Kindle, I see you are on an IPad. Chucker used to be my neighbor, I lost a lot of neighbors the FIRST time my airport CRASHED.
The missions are generic, some cannot be completed on some systems. I couldn't receive passengers either and there was no "Washington" to send Michael to. You can just ignore them or pay airport bucks to get rid of them. They rely on folks paying with airport bucks, cause you have to pay "real bucks" to get them.
I restarted so many times before I recovered my original airport, and I noticed things along the way. Items required to complete missions that used to be "often" or "always" to obtain became "uncommon" or "rare". They did this to EVERYTHING! It is impossible to get anything you need without using airport bucks (paying them). Requirements that needed 3 items each now need 4 or 5 - this means you pay more airport bucks (real cash). And the neighbours you used to be able to rely on are gone, I can't access any of mine either.
This is a system wide problem, and you would think they'd put all their resources into solving it.
A lot of folks used to tag their names with the items they needed, and neighbors would send the item. Or they would gift the item and it would be returned. Items required for space flights could also be obtained during visits to neighbors, by clicking on their launch pad, training center, or mission control center. Now, without that access, you have to wait weeks to get a "rare" item on your own, or pay. I also would save up my weekly gift of bucks from the friend code they provide, but they've replaced that too with bogus bonuses, that you already have 5 of, or they don't work. Most bonuses were rendered useless when they changed everything to "rare".
Last year (2014) they had special missions for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. The whole system was so messed up that it didn't happen this year. But their official website blissfully ignored everything, and continued to make offers you couldn't access. Their entire Facebook is just a lineup of people asking when, where, why. And they blissfully ignore them. Their greed has truly ruined a great game. It is no longer fun. I used to spend hours a day on my airport (and yes, hundreds of real dollars). But I also had neighbors I flew with, and was able to trade items. Something as insignificant as that kept me hooked. Now I visit once or twice a day, just to check on stuff. I don't do space flights any more, and don't ex to get anything out of the few rare flights I do.
It doesn't pay to be new to this game. It is like an insatiable beast - keep feeding it cash and it needs more and more and more. By the way, you get nothing in return. Sorry, wish I could be more optimistic, but they put all their efforts into promotionals and next to none into product support. A Japanese or American company would never let a product stay this defective this long. Or, they would offer freebies to loyal fans that stayed. Instead, they raised their prices (costs more to get less).

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
There are not many players on the Kindle/Amazon platform. It is the last of the last AC updates and the least responsive support. Take the Android/ios frustration and multiply by 10.

My 1st AC game was on the Amazon version. Then, I played up to you needed to build a travel agency but you couldn't build it - the message would read "you have too many of this building". Support, after the 1st 3 responses of accusing me of doing something wrong said they sent it to the technical team to review. 6 months later it was still broken. By then I had an Android tablet and quit checking.

Good Luck!

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
I haven't been on the Kindle version in a while. There were no new quests or events. I'll charge up the Kindle and get it going.

Thanks Tec for the reply. It seems that G! Have abandoned the kindle version of the game as far as I understand and now I do understand why folks let go of the game. If there are neighbor issues, side quest-related bugs and lack of new quests and basically if a plateau has been reached, I would have dropped the game quick. You don't needtofire up the game till G! Moves something along with kindle players. If you do fire it up temporarily, please accept my request. I need channel bars, flight helmets and staplers for now. I'll move along at a snail pace to keep my daughter entertained till G! Does something from their end.
Cheers buddy
Ramy

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aabse80
Username
hilsbilz
Cheers, Ramy

Neighbour request sent... Username hilsbilz code aabse80... level 31
Hilary

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aabse80
Username
hilsbilz
Hmm...I don't see any neighbor in my waiting tab... Why don't you delete the outgoing "waiting for neighbor reply" icon and I will send a neighbor invite from my end.
Cheers,
Ramy

Sorry Rsorour, I ve tried putting your code in but then noticed that you play on ipad. I play on android. Check your list again now Ive put in again but I dont think thats compatable with your game.
Hilary

Top Bottom