Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Diabloscort and friends red/blue QL launch

Here's my plan for Saturday and Sunday launches:
7:00 P.M to 11:00 P.M - Red Launches
11:00 P.M to 11:30 P.M - Blue Launches
My timezone is GMT +5:30.

This should be transfered into GMT time as follows:
1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. - red
5:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. - blue

Sometimes the statements regarding time and time zones could be missleading. Hope it will go fine. I would anyway recommend to post on Friday here, the start is approx. x hours from now. This will prevent any confusion. Cheers

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
This should be transfered into GMT time as follows:
1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. - red
5:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. - blue

Sometimes the statements regarding time and time zones could be missleading. Hope it will go fine. I would anyway recommend to post on Friday here, the start is approx. x hours from now. This will prevent any confusion. Cheers
I am not known to gmt timing(n), i just know that my timezone is +5:30 as i had read somewhere.
Also, yes i will post here before i start.

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
As i have experienced in my previous launches, it is request to all of participants that please don't fuel so fast, wait for at least 3ql player's.
Also i will use forum only during breaks as if i open chrome my game is closed.
I am with u brother :) Totally agree..... I could not have said that better :)

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Ty for understanding, previous week i started a red and within 20 seconds it was launched as 5 player's put up 576 points, it was fastest fuelling i have ever seen.
Ty for understanding, previous week i started a red and within 20 seconds it was launched as 5 player's put up 576 points, it was fastest fuelling i have ever seen.
And I just want the blue launches to be fair because I have saved for a bit to get 10 launches on blue to get maps.... I do not care about items or anything... I want the maps for QL bonuses so I can launch with my friends like u all here :) just saying... I am not paying GI's price for QL bonuses.... no way.... I will fly for them, I have awesome friends and we kick @$$ :)

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
I am not known to gmt timing(n), i just know that my timezone is +5:30 as i had read somewhere.
Also, yes i will post here before i start.
There is always someone very clever who can and will work out the times relevant to GMT @Pavolko_Gun but as said post one hour before as it make it easy for people like me who cant count:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)(y)

Top Bottom