Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Diabloscort and friends red/blue QL launch

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
My stats for launches:
I can do around 250 red and 76 blue.
I need first position in red for around 7-10 launches and in blue i do not need any first position as i am having sufficient map's and monuments.
Also everyone please share that how many time's you need top position in red so that everyone can get them fair and equal. This will help in making these launches purposeful and it will satisfy every player as i don't want to disappoint anyone.
Hope you understand.

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
My stats for launches:
I can do around 250 red and 76 blue.
I need first position in red for around 7-10 launches and in blue i do not need any first position as i am having sufficient map's and monuments.
Also everyone please share that how many time's you need top position in red so that everyone can get them fair and equal. This will help in making these launches purposeful and it will satisfy every player as i don't want to disappoint anyone.
Hope you understand.
I don't need any first place for red or blue. I have enough maps to last for a while for both, I am dreading to fly to those map destinations.:D
@Abhishek Jain Pls go ahead and take the top spot for blue map. (y)My goal is being in the top 3 to get a QL bonus, if possible.
I see iceboy (?) has taken the spot for now.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I don't need any first place for red or blue. I have enough maps to last for a while for both, I am dreading to fly to those map destinations.:D
@Abhishek Jain Pls go ahead and take the top spot for blue map. (y)My goal is being in the top 3 to get a QL bonus, if possible.
Well @Jay J , don't worry about iceboy, we will definitely beat him no worries about that.
So if anyone interested for no.1 place in blue launches. Plzz go ahead and take it.

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
@Abhishek Jain @Jay J @Diabloscort
I need 53 blues to earn a QL bonus for 3 stars..think we can do it!? :)(y)
Sorry for the delay on posting... I just visited u all twice this morning with a golden dice and I now can launch 15 times for blue:) I do not need first place on red at all but I would like to get as many maps for blue that I can :) I will have missy with me when we launch red, she needs more wheat to continue on blue....

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
So..... Now that we are closer to getting this party started :) PLEASE, PLEASE when we launch blue, 576 takes 1st and everyone falls in down the line so we all can save fuel :) If I can get 10 maps from this blue party, I will be happy:) The blue launch collections are pretty darn hard to get especially getting wheat and space suit. ...

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
O
Sorry for the delay on posting... I just visited u all twice this morning with a golden dice and I now can launch 15 times for blue:) I do not need first place on red at all but I would like to get as many maps for blue that I can :) I will have missy with me when we launch red, she needs more wheat to continue on blue....
Ok,i will put in 574 then.

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Do not worry about the blue map flights brother.... Do this, stop flying ur planes and land guest planes until u get about 12k passengers. ... Use a golden dice, golden key and a business class and fly about 25 times to whatever map you pick, I fly about 40 times.... speed up all flights and its easy, just sucks to stop flying planes to save fuel and passengers but it is well worth it brother :)

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Do not worry about the blue map flights brother.... Do this, stop flying ur planes and land guest planes until u get about 12k passengers. ... Use a golden dice, golden key and a business class and fly about 25 times to whatever map you pick, I fly about 40 times.... speed up all flights and its easy, just sucks to stop flying planes to save fuel and passengers but it is well worth it brother :)
:eek::eek::eek::wideyed: you were doing this OMG, it's the toughest thing

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
O

Ok,i will put in 574 then.
Right on brother :) we just need people to read this thread so all understand.... some of the fuel for launches are kinda hard to come by and it sucks to waste fuel especially for people like myself, I have played totally free for 2yrs and playing free really helps with planning your strategies :) I will spend money on this game but not until the Mars event comes....

Reactions: AJ

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Right on brother :) we just need people to read this thread so all understand.... some of the fuel for launches are kinda hard to come by and it sucks to waste fuel especially for people like myself, I have played totally free for 2yrs and playing free really helps with planning your strategies :) I will spend money on this game but not until the Mars event comes....
Also if you are using ql then try to get 2ql from rankings, both in blue and red.

Top Bottom