Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Diabloscort and friends red/blue QL launch

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Well, it was one of the craziest weekend launches, Thank you everyone who helped me in these launches.
My golden token's have now touched 600 mark and silver's are now 17000 just because of all of you guys who participated in these launches. My fuel in warehouse has replenished and i will surely do again these launches from 3rd April.
Hope you all are also satisfied with these launches.
Thank you

Dracocraft26

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Dracocraft26
I just take the opportunity here to remind everybody about the "Vip" Status, which is great help for the creator of this site, it is a very small amount of money for all services rendered. Please, i would love to see everyone doing party launches with a VIP flyer badge, without this forum you would not launch ANYTHING...

free.surf

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afyrmdw
Username
free.surf
@Dracocraft26 thanks for adding me. :)

I cant see any launches in my neighbourhood nor I can join any. is there any thing special i need to do?

I have completed collection to launch spaceship and have not activated it? just waiting for someone to start the launch so i can join the launch party for the first time

Dracocraft26

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Dracocraft26
I will start at 0800 GMT, since i am in flight landing in 90 minutes. you are talking about a red pad mission is it ? the Lunar mission with the space shuttle, correct ?

In any case, once you have selected the type of mission, a pop-up shows a box with two choices "join" or "create" ( not sure about the translation ;-) )

When a friend has a flight available, it shows there, you tap on it and join, if you create one, you will be on your own so to speak, until someone joins you., in one and a half hour, my flight should show in this box, just hold on until then ( you can close this window, and come back by clicking on the icon on the map)... see you in 90 minutes ;-)

free.surf

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afyrmdw
Username
free.surf
I will start at 0800 GMT, since i am in flight landing in 90 minutes. you are talking about a red pad mission is it ? the Lunar mission with the space shuttle, correct ?

In any case, once you have selected the type of mission, a pop-up shows a box with two choices "join" or "create" ( not sure about the translation ;-) )

When a friend has a flight available, it shows there, you tap on it and join, if you create one, you will be on your own so to speak, until someone joins you., in one and a half hour, my flight should show in this box, just hold on until then ( you can close this window, and come back by clicking on the icon on the map)... see you in 90 minutes ;-)
cool.

yes as you noted all steps ready.

0800 GMT is my standard time of 1330. i am logged into the game and forums. have not any targets as this will be a first group launch for me so will be happy to be a crew. in case need be let me know to contribute more.

Dracocraft26

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Dracocraft26
for blue you need : Space suit - Lab notepad - Landing module - Orbital telescope ( not sure about the translation)
For red : Lunar module - Telescope - Rover - Infrared telescope
For Green : tread mill - Space suit - food - lab notepad.

So in short , if you have a space suit and a lab note pad you can do a blue

free.surf

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afyrmdw
Username
free.surf
for blue you need : Space suit - Lab notepad - Landing module - Orbital telescope ( not sure about the translation)
For red : Lunar module - Telescope - Rover - Infrared telescope
For Green : tread mill - Space suit - food - lab notepad.

So in short , if you have a space suit and a lab note pad you can do a blue

So it means
Blue = Prometheus Mission
Red = Lunar Mission
Green = Apogee Mission

I tried for Blue but it says I need to complete the current mission first,

and I have collected the items for Red launch.

PS Edit : Can join your launch and later after 24 hours can launch Blue if the need be. But I presume by that time your friend will lose the items. :(

free.surf

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afyrmdw
Username
free.surf
ok so it seems you are in the lunar mission already, when you click on the icon it opens a box with join / create , is that correct ?
Yes it says Join (which is deactivated as none of my neighbours have any flights active right now) , Create / Start a new one is active which I am not clicking to join one group launch which I have never joined earlier.

Top Bottom