Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Diabloscort and friends red/blue QL launch

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
@Abhishek Jain - First launch party I have been able to actually catch. Thanks for hosting! Didn't realize that they went so fast and am still not 100% comfortable taking the lead on someone else's launch. However, I will definitely attempt to participate in more of them!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
@free.surf - I see that you do the Level 3 Mission Control Center and the Red Lunar shuttle pad. I also, have been attempting to join launch parties for the last month without success until today. Here is what I did differently today. I "completed" the set required to start a launch, then I just hung back without starting a new launch, checking the status every few minutes. Once I saw AJ's Red launch, I jumped in immediately.

I promise, this thing was on, then in and then just as quickly over with launch in progress and then ready for landing. I barely had time to contribute my fair share. It is so fast, that in part, it also a matter of lucky timing.

To the experienced players out there, is what I did frowned upon or will it in anyway come back to bite me?

Top Bottom