Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Decided to post my existance. or something like that

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20VTDI1CD
Username
Capt ARRRGH
Hello,

I've been playing for I feel like 3 years now. I've just decided to open and join the Forum page. I did not think I would be addicted to the game as much as mostly it feels like a click like hell type of game. I play on a daily pretty much around 3:30am to 5:30am and somewhere around 4:30pm until I fall asleep at the wheel( Eastern Standard Time). Weekends, if no one bothers me, pretty much all day. Little by little, I've been getting better at understanding what I need to do in order to keep up with the events and somethings. After 3ish years, I've still got a ways to go apparently. That's why I've decided to get involved with the Forums (granted, I really had no idea of this until I started looking things up).

If anyone wants to add me my code is "20VTDI1CD".

I call my self Capt ARRRGH.

This name I've been using in alternative games for over, oh... idk 12 or 13 years now. I came up with only because I couldn't settle on anything else. Trust me, it was purely by accident and not due to the infamous singing cartoon character. I had no idea of the character until someone at a later date had said something of him. Anyways, if anyone wants to add me, and plays just as much as I do, feel free to do so.

Hello,

I've been playing for I feel like 3 years now. I've just decided to open and join the Forum page. I did not think I would be addicted to the game as much as mostly it feels like a click like hell type of game. I play on a daily pretty much around 3:30am to 5:30am and somewhere around 4:30pm until I fall asleep at the wheel( Eastern Standard Time). Weekends, if no one bothers me, pretty much all day. Little by little, I've been getting better at understanding what I need to do in order to keep up with the events and somethings. After 3ish years, I've still got a ways to go apparently. That's why I've decided to get involved with the Forums (granted, I really had no idea of this until I started looking things up).

This name I've been using in alternative games for over, oh... idk 12 or 13 years now. I came up with only because I couldn't settle on anything else. Trust me, it was purely by accident and not due to the infamous singing cartoon character. I had no idea of the character until someone at a later date had said something of him. Anyways, if anyone wants to add me, and plays just as much as I do, feel free to do so.
Hello Capt Arrrgh,

Sent you a f/r from ANGIE(2) (Profile showing as: A2PILL,VR,F20pls), kindly accept.

Sincerely,
Angela

Hello,

Sent you one from ItsRalphy - great to be neighbours friend.

Sulfe

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sulfe
Hello,

Sent a request earlier today. Please accept. Thank you.

Hello,

I sent you an FR :)

Top Bottom