Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

December 27 * CLOSED *

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
I have turned on a QL since @PhactorPhil is busy with work. Right now we're at 2 QLs.

@Alf please continue to add what you can, if possible. It will be tough to get this rocket lit if you sit at 576 and the rest of us keep under that...unless we attract a few more pilots.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Sorry for the delay. I had to be absent for a few minutes. I kept adding some points. My apologies. :(
No worries. Since we haven't launched together before I wasn't sure if you knew the drill.

Launch #6 in this series lifted off at 17:06 UTC with Captain Alf. We will be landing around 17:20, 12 minutes from now.

No worries. Since we haven't launched together before I wasn't sure if you knew the drill.

Launch #6 in this series lifted off at 17:06 UTC with Captain Alf. We will be landing around 17:20, 12 minutes from now.
Roger that.
Alf 2 has to retire at this moment. No more preps for reds. It is a pity that Alf cannot take advantage of the 100 chests I have just opened with Alf 2. The results have been excellent.

Will continue to give some minor support with Alf from now on.

Alf 2 thanks you all for this outstanding, although short, QL session :p

Regards,

Alf

Top Bottom