Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dancing with The Leprechauns 2015 - Windows & Facebook & iOS & Android

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
i have already given up...
this quest is a joke!
I've changed this quest into a semi-quest. I seem to be getting enough 4 leaf clovers from the flowers around my city to keep my planes flying to Ireland, so I can get some extra stars. Three leaf clovers are abundantly available , not sure if we can keep them for next year though... But the little elves don't seem to be dropping any items for the Leprechaun's Pot collection. This part of the quest clearly doesn't work. So getting extra stars it is ! Dave's 350+ club is clearly more important than a silly Irish pub :D.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Today I have installed tribez on InCoNvEnIeNtE and finally can see the quest, inconew is mad don't save and can't add nobody or weekend codes

lorenzooznerol

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hpgs6s
Username
"ac" + what i need
I've changed this quest into a semi-quest. I seem to be getting enough 4 leaf clovers from the flowers around my city to keep my planes flying to Ireland, so I can get some extra stars. Three leaf clovers are abundantly available , not sure if we can keep them for next year though... But the little elves don't seem to be dropping any items for the Leprechaun's Pot collection. This part of the quest clearly doesn't work. So getting extra stars it is ! Dave's 350+ club is clearly more important than a silly Irish pub :D.
i'm doing the same ;)

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
I too am wondering about the Leprechaun's collection. I have completed the clovers and mysterious Celts collections, but not a single collection complete on the last. I'm curious because the 1st day I received many many items from the leprechauns. I thought it was the simple one. In the first day I got 1shoe, 3 jackets, 3pipe, and 3 hat almost had a complete collection. Since then, I have only gotten 2 more pipes and 1 jacket. So 10 drops on 1st day and only 3 drops in the following 3 days? curious.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Count me in as an unhappy customer with the Leprechauns on iOS! I clicked at least 60 of them. ZERO drops.

Got three drops from flights, the three and four leaf clovers seem OK.

I activated spyglass, golden dice and recular dice, along with the Sky Captain bonus, and NOTHING from the Leprechauns...

Free2Play I know I just killed a kitten, but you guys need to fix this!

Well, it's not a bug, you are just really out of luck. I was interrogating leprechauns myself today and got two collectible items out of 20 tries. Don't give up just yet!

However since many of you seem to despair we will extend the time of event for it to be less of a challenge. Good luck!

Well, it's not a bug, you are just really out of luck. I was interrogating leprechauns myself today and got two collectible items out of 20 tries. Don't give up just yet!

However since many of you seem to despair we will extend the time of event for it to be less of a challenge. Good luck!
Hi Ivan ..
I like to know .. do you use any bonus when you got the drop from leprechauns ?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Both my games have just been hit by the same bug...

funny isnt it? i cant progress with inconew,the game dont save, i cant add the weekend code... the screen is black... i cant visit nobody i get off the game and when im back everything is the same, ah and i can launch too ! Free2Play oh the poor kittens sniff sniff

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Well, with Ivan's previous statement and renewed hope from my end, just blasted through 15 horseshoes, no drops whatsoever other than 3 leaf clovers. I'm close to giving up on the quest. I got my 3 stars for each new destination last year and I need one pair of leprechaun shoes to complete the 3rd pot of gold collection and the quest. Not sure if I should keep having hopes followed by disappointments or just move on and forget about the quest. That will be the first quest I let expire..very frustrated.:banghead::mad:(n)
Ramy

Last edited:

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Friends, Neighbors, & fellow AC addicts,

If you have been getting any Pot of Gold collection drops from your leprechauns on either platform (iOS and android), please share your experience as I have heard a few including myself with zero results. There are many more playing the game. So far Ivan (free2play) got 2/20. Poor drop rate but it's something! Please post if you have good news to share.
Happy flyin an good luck!
Ramy

Last edited:
Top Bottom