Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Wednesday 1st Aug 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Frisco, sent back a Spare Wire ->missed reading your posting, will send you something better next time.

Adrian -> sent you a Landing Lamp
deidei -> sent you an Altimeter
F92 -> sent you a Landing Lamp
Lkoo -> sent you a Landing Lamp
PB -> sent you a Spare Wire
SCUD -> sent you a Transmmitter
Vangees -> sent you an Altimeter
vayka -> sent you a Nav module
yabbanah -> sent you a Beacon

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Hi All! Some gifts have gone out really dislike only being able to add 5 people in 1 day!!! If you need something and I'm not listed as Vangees-New on your list please add me and I will send what you need. Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
Do we have to make all the contracts in order to get something?...I have done just contract one so far.

You need to collect the items to do the contracts. Tap each item to see where you can find them. Some items can be sent to you by friends, but most have to be found in buildings at neighbours... I have also just managed to do one...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Bali Hi - sent you a spare propeller. If you can return an altimeter or passenger chair, I'd appreciate it.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w09hkrx
Username
V22
Hi all, updated my sig with new gifts I got when I lost the progress of the past week.
Gifts on the way but need to return more than 20 so please be patient

@Vangees, I have added your new code but still cannot see you on my list
@IOO7791 you are still on my waiting list for a few weeks now
@Dee you are still on my waiting list for a few weeks now
@Nikking & Seun- just added you

Thanks for the gifts!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
If anyone is sick of seeing all the neighbors listed as 'username' check out the thread below:

https://www.airportcitygame.com/topic/822-those-displayed-as-username-all-please-read/page__pid__7389#entry7389

I'd like to see if we can fix this ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom