Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Wednesday 17th October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Hi, I'm new to this forum. Would like some help with Hotel and Travel Agency buildings.

My friend code is athylsf, username: wyssis

For the travel agency I still need 3 travel guides, 3 tour reviews, 4 great shots and 4 albums.
For the hotel I need 1 shampoo, 1 DND sign, 3 bath towels and 4 all-inc bracelets.

I got a lot of different stuff to send, but for some reason everything doesnt turn up when I hit send gift. What does turn up is Pearl Earrings, Bath Towel, Bench, Air Conditioner, Album, Radar, Channel Bar, Flight Goggles, Stapler, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine and Navigation Module.

Grateful for any help.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Thank you for all the gifts my great neighbors.. Esp. Bali Hi as always and TDV :)

Have sent my 20 gifts out today..

2nd stadium ready for business. i will check if you still need the lawnmower when my list refreshes Deidei

yes please send me the mower Mel, as I plan to build my third stadium.. thanks :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the gifts yesterday. I now have a stadium for anyone interested. I've got all I need for second one except Robotic Lawnmowers so if anyone can send them I'd be really grateful.

I'll send my gifts later when it resets.

Cheers
Adrian

Hey Adrian, i sent you an invite, add me.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hi all. I added Baseballbro and Wyssis. Sent bench to Hung, Zen, Melony, Adrian, Notch, Deidei, Stevel2606, Sophie and Phantom. Cooling chamber to Madriel, spare propeller to Aero, fuel 3 to Zen, deicer to Rosco, cash counter to Jalm, jet engine to Lockout and melas to Sophie2. I'll send the rest in a while. I have 1 stadium, one more waiting the "fgyffggxyr" video board (i need lots of them) and 8 more in the warehouse. Someone can send free land :ROFLMAO:? If not, please send me video board. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom