Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 4th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
Pls see my sig on retren2 - I'm building 2nd CosmicFuelStation - Thanks for the all assistance so far in the spacerace

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Game and friend code details updated in the signature/profile - please add me if you want anything giftable by me..

Will look to send out gifts late today (GMT)...

I have another 9hrs left for the lander to retrun, if anyone is stuck on their 1st launch drop me a PM and I will help out (have about 1600 points I can add)

Sent the following:
retkot - sent retren2 - Robot tester & retren - robot tester
air canillas - sent you fuel20
Bali Hi - sent bali hi passenger seat
gcjr - sent you fuel20
br3tt - sent you robot tester
stevel2606 - sent you robot tester
mandeer - sent you robot tester
BrakeTown - still have you as WGL - sent you TV screen
Andrew-YYZ - sent you robot tester
perezgreg - sent you Perfume

Thank you 6Pacnet for your Fuel!
Thank you 3xdo not distub for your Additional Radar!
Thank you Knpl for your Fuel!
Thank you Connie for your Passengers!

First come first serve (19/day)! Items will be replying asap!
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: I can't return items on Sat. Daily Trends!
* If you sent me the items I requested, I'll return gifts according to your username-items,
If you did not request any on your username, I'll than check your forum sig.
If you don't have any request I can/able to send back in both places, I'll send you the things I need.
If you sent me the items I didn't request, I'll just send back what you sent me

Username: DreamAir-Items Need
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
Others (Order of Priority):
Single-Malt Whiskey / Fuel

Items I Can Send:
Video Wall, ATM , Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Leyden Jar, Bench, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I have updated my signature. Do add me and help me out with my needs.
I will be sending out gifts later in the evening (9.30PM IST) so do update your signature ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Hello, I apologize if some of you did not receive the proper gift.. I sent the gifts back to those whose name followed by "space items" (have no clue what you need) or "robot tester" (well, I don't have it on my gift list)

tdv : Whaaatt, TDV17 already??:LOL: I added you, please accept my friend request and if you don't mind please send me fuel 20. Thanks in advance

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv : Whaaatt, TDV17 already??:LOL: I added you, please accept my friend request and if you don't mind please send me fuel 20. Thanks in advance

I know it is getting very silly... 1 new game almost every 2 days.... Anyway accepted your invite and sent you fuel 20...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
tdv:
I haven't received it. But maybe it is because of my phone suddenly turned off for no apparent reason when I was going to check if your gift has arrived or not.. :( Would you please try to send it one more time?
Thank you

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aafqiej
Username
eschek
Hello to all!!!!!
First of all thanks for all your gifts!!!!!
I hope gave you back what you need!!!!

Currently i need 4 times the roboter tester!!! It`s very important for the space shuttle fuel station!!!!!!
Only 3 days left!!!!!
i also need everything for the normal fuel station!!!!!!
Thanks again and send me what you need. i hope i can send it back to you!!!!!

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
tdv - seems your 'gift' has stopped... :) - I didn't get any robot tester on any account - trying to say this in english without sounding confusing... :) no tester on neither account - aahhh :confused:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
AXRMYUB
Username
JGD - (Item Needed)
guys .. i almost have 3 stars on my flights to baikonur and cape canaveral .. and still no WHEAT !!!

any suggestions ???

i also go to neighbors and dont really know what the training center nor alien legacy look like .. but i always visit neighbors who have space related items and tap on everything ...

please keep sending passengers and fuel .. thanks!

I have updated my signature. Do add me and help me out with my needs.
I will be sending out gifts later in the evening (9.30PM IST) so do update your signature ;)

Could I suggest we use GMT standard time? I think this is something all of us with a smart phone would understand better.
So we could say 9:30 PM GMT+5:30 instead. Just a suggestion.

BTW, did anyone watch Amazing Race when the teams had trouble understand Moscow time UTC+4? The evil professor was hilarious!

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Could I suggest we use GMT standard time? I think this is something all of us with a smart phone would understand better.
So we could say 9:30 PM GMT+5:30 instead. Just a suggestion.
Bali Hi Thank you for the suggestion. I myself was not aware of the calculation between GMT and IST. Googled it and now i know :cool:
By the way i did not received any gift from you yesterday o_O I don't know what is the issue. Did you received my gift ?(Passenger to Bali2 account ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom