Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 31st July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Seun, just sent you the bath towel you wanted.

Thanks to all those sending gifts. I alternate gifting days between my neighbors so please be patient with the turn around. If it's urgent send me a notification, I will be happy to help.

Check my signature for changes.
Thanks again :)

Thanks a lot for your help @F92f2k
'
All I will be needing from now on is flight catering and oscillating beacons.

If you could send both items daily to me, I would appreciate it

(I am having trouble trying to send. for the past week, it state I have 0 gifts able to be sent in a day. I don't know why, but for now I cannot send gifts. I'm really sorry to everyone who may need gifts)

Thank you!

Device
  1. Android
hi everyone, thanks for the gifts :)
still need a lot of flight items though: add.radar, fuel additive. oscii beacon, flight catering
if you need anything from my list, feel free to send me a PM
thanks again!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Hi all!!! My game is back up and running!!! I really appreciate all the gifts that were given to me and hopefully you got my gifts in return. After about a week of no progress on my game I was able to restore it but now I don't have any friends, I've already began adding some codes and hope to continue helping my friends.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
npq2ox
Username
Adrian
Hi all,

See my sig for the gifts I still need. I'll send out more to everyone later today, probably once I'm back from the Olympics unless it refreshes itself very soon.

Thanks
Adrian

Hi all,

Thanks guys for all the gifts sent, Seun and Extra Radar sorry as i was flicking through my gifts on my phone to send pressed wrong gift will send to you again tomorrow.

as everyone who is on my gift list gets something each day so please add me.

User name: ACman25
friend code akcpbj

Items required: smoke detector,archive box, hotel items, duty free items, level 5 town hall items

items i can send:chocolate Candles, Cognac, White gold bracelet,fuel 3,do not disturb sign, computer, cockpit glass, welder,landling lamp, copy machine, passengers,powerful radio transmitter, flight helmet, fuel supply,jet engine,stapler,fuel additives, power source,additional radar, ampermeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear,fliht catering, oscilating beacon, navigation module,archive box, fuel hose,gyroscope,

some of the stuff i can send i do not have in my warehouse
so in order to obtain certain items you can for example if you require 3 archive boxes and you have then as gifts send it out to someone they hopefully send it back and then it gets added into your warehouse as items you can use, i hope i explained this
correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom