Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 30th October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
hi everyone. leyden jars sent out. haven't been playing so i don't know which Halloween items are available. send, I'll return Halloween related items including landing lamps. thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hi, I'm waiting my gifts reset to begin sending. Meanwhile, I need lots of LANDING LAMPS.Thanks in advance.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Hope this lot gets though... (besides these I have been sending adhoc items as well)

@DreamAir – sent you fuel20
@Blackcloud – sent you landing lamps
@Deidei-1jl219 – sent you fuel20
@zenmie – sent you landing lamps
@Bali Hi – sent you landing lamps – bali2 sent passenger seats
@Joe – send you landing lamps
@notch – sent you dispatcher console & textbook
@hungyaumin – sent you landing lamps
@stevel2606 – sent you landing lamos
@Québec – sent you flight catering
@Phantom – sent you osc beacons (trying to sort out the transmitter unless Bali beats me to it)
@bubbajed5711 – sent you landing lamps
@CK-Airport – sent you bracelets, insulation and stamps
@Kei – added you and sent you landing lamps
@Long – sent you insulation and landing lamps (I presume bali sorted ergo chairs for you)
@air canillas – sent you landing lamps

@MG (What I Need) jimmy21 Leon Friso perezgreg @bibigarff A380 Dee melony – I don’t seem to have you as a neighbour in my new game TDV9 – please add me – 10x

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axi78kb
Username
Tom (item)
Hi all

update my signature...

returnig gifts like DreamAir (copy from signature thanks)

First come first serve
If you sent me the items I requested, I'll return gifts according to your username-items,
If you did not request any on your username, I'll than check your forum sig.

If you don't have any request I can/able to send back in both places, I'll send you the things I need.
If you sent me the items I didn't request, I'll just send back what you sent me

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
Hello, I am looking for trading partners. Been playing the game for a while now, closing in on level 31 and the random neighbors I picked up from the in-game screen have not been as helpful. I play mostly Monday - Friday, I tend to usually leave my Kindle Fire in my car/garage over the weekend, trying to break myself of that habit.

I am looking for help in the following areas: landing lamps and the hotel towel and shampoo.

My code is w8fo0o

Gifts I can send:
ATM, Fuel (3 units), Pearl Earrings, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, DND Sign, Leyden Jar, Goal Post, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Channel Bar, Passenger (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Slide Rule, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer

Pinksylk, jorgita27, Chavusha, beerbrewer: please add me, I can send some of the items you guys need.

notch: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, will return gift tonight after my daily gift reset.
Cicignon, air canillas: thanks for the fule, will return gift tonight after my daily gift reset.
tdv: still haven't received your gift (both yesterday's and today's), you might want to check again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom