Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 30th October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bali Hi: sent you Deicer.
Phantom: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
chirimoya: sent you Leyden Jar.
Cicignon: sent you Amperemete.
air canillas: sent you Landing Lamp.
notch: sent you Landing Lamp.
Leon: sent you Landing Lamp.
stevel2606: sent you Fuel Supply.
Princess0fpowr: sent you Additional Radar.
Monica: sent you Landing Lamp.
Krzysztov: sent yoou Do Not Disturb Sign.
gcjr: sent you Deicer.
Andrew-YYZ: sent you Landing Lamp.
two6: sent you Landing Lamp.
Blackcloud: thanks for the Packaging Machine, sent you Landing Lamp.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Leyden Jar, sent you Leyden Jar.
cap'n5: thanks for the Fuel, sent you Fuel Hose.

beerbrewer: cannot find you in my neighbor list, did you change your in-game name? In order for your neighbor to find you, you need to keep your in-game name the same (at least the first several letters).

I appreciate Transmitter and Insulation if anybody can help, thanks!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I see we are supposed to be able to build Halloween Shop and Cemetary, though I don't see where or how. I only see the ability to buy a Pumpkin Bed for $5. Can anyone help me out? Need to complete a task or collection first? Thanks, TT

TT-Airport - you have to complete the "Collection of the Seal" to get the cemetary and complete the "Witch Costume" to get the halloween shop

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
beerbrewer: cannot find you in my neighbor list, did you change your in-game name? In order for your neighbor to find you, you need to keep your in-game name the same (at least the first several letters).

I appreciate Transmitter and Insulation if anybody can help, thanks!

I did a few days ago, but it should be showing as beerbrewer now, I think before it was Hotel Please. Earlier today I sent you a Transmitter.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
I did a few days ago, but it should be showing as beerbrewer now, I think before it was Hotel Please. Earlier today I sent you a Transmitter.

beerbrewer: Your new in-game name is not showing up yet, I looked 3 times back and forth on my neighbor list. There are many people without specific in-game name on my list that I would not be able to identify them. They would have a particular item they need, or a particular building they try to finish, or just "username" as their names. I did receive a couple of Powerful Radio Transmitters this morning I think, one might be from you, but that is different thing from the Transmitter I am looking for. The Transmitter I need is for Control Tower Level 5, and that would drop from flight to Paris. It is not the Powerful Radio Transmitter drops from many short distance flights. But thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom