Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 27th of November 2012

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
So I was going to ask for a dispatcher console to upgrade my mission control center... but the game just updated and when I open it I get a wiped out city with no building on city or airport side... Also, all the menus are gone... Anyone have this issue? Please PM me or tag me in your message...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi everybody, what i need is in my sig.
I can't send nothing back, see my thread in the chat section.
Thanx very much to those who will help me.

So I was going to ask for a dispatcher console to upgrade my mission control center... but the game just updated and when I open it I get a wiped out city with no building on city or airport side... Also, all the menus are gone... Anyone have this issue? Please PM me or tag me in your message...

86Stalker: I just updated without any problem... not sure what was updated though. Some others reported the joining neighbor's launch didn't work, maybe that was fixed through this update.

Again all my neighbors, I have a Spaceship Launch started and have 19 hours to complete now, if you are ready for launch, please join my launch (you would be prompte to join your neighbor's launch or start your own), since I don't think any ordinary player like us can have 1600 points to launch by a single person.

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
Thanks for all your gifts, I managed to complete my spacefuel station with the greenies I got for the "Tribez" download.

Could you pls tell me what you did, as I also downloaded it, even started playing and exited, but no greenies :(
Does it need FB or Twit integration/activation or how does AC know that Tribez is installed?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
hello all
i sent: flight catering to Long, cap'n5
fuel additive to notch
spare propeller to @dik, @video W and Kentar
laser level to jimmy21, Shinobi273, Québec, chirimoya, bibigarf
add radar to BirdEyes
passengers to Lebiegas, air canillas, gcjr, morgun and Bali Hi
air vent filter to CK-Airport
shampoo to Jonathan Godinez
powerful radio transm to hungyauming

Suresh Pal - done
you can buy
Liquid Fuel: 2 - 100 coins every 10 min
Small Fuel Tank: 6 - 300 coins every 30min
Additonal Stabilizer: 12 - 600 coins every 1h 30 min

retkot I downloaded it and finshed the tuturiol (took me about 2 minutes) and then I got the greenies.

Long I was not able to join your spacerace. So I started a new one. Guess that was a mistake. I hadn't read before, that you need to gather 1600 points. 21 hours left, still hoping somebody will join me.

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren

Same issue here - blank screen - only mowed lawn one side and tarmac other side.....:confused:
Can't even 'Exit' out of the game :(

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Looks like DV15 has been hit with the gifting bug.... So it is still available to visit but can not gift back...

My temp game is TDV16
Friend code "az9ncvt"

can gift the following:
Video Wall, All inclusive bracelets, Video Board, Imprinter, SkinCare Products, Paint, Travel Guide, Dispatcher Console, Sand Bags, Fuel(20), Robot Tester, Security Camera, Filled Candies, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Insulation, Perfume, Ergonomic Chair, Server Rack, Passenger Seat, Weather Display, Tranmitter, Altimeter, TV Panels

No need to gift anything back to this game:

Please PM me if your in-game name is not obvious or the same as your forum name. Otherwise I will never be able to find out what to gift you...

Still at work - so once you have added me I will accept it very late tonight and look to send out the gifts tomorrow morning (or very late today)

retkot I downloaded it and finshed the tuturiol (took me about 2 minutes) and then I got the greenies.

Long I was not able to join your spacerace. So I started a new one. Guess that was a mistake. I hadn't read before, that you need to gather 1600 points. 21 hours left, still hoping somebody will join me.

chirimoya: no problem. I guess we all just learned the 1600 points. We have to speand a lot of efforts on this game in order to fully understand everything, which kind lose the point of really playing a game. :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Top Bottom