Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Thursday 8th November 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
Need 3 bath towels still for my hotel. I have already sent gifts today to the people I am already neighbors with, so if there are new neighbors who want help with their stuff, please let me know.

Minissa

Guide Writer
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Minissa
Dear neighbours, I'm impossibility of receive any gift since the last update for iphone
So I'll keep sending gifts for you, but you don't need to send me back until this problem be solved

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
azqldw2
Username
.Shinobi273
Shinobi273 Got your gift and I sent an album back in return. Didn't see your message until now. I'll do a hull part in return.

It actually sends your item equivalent which was Great Shots. Just check people's sigs here or send something like fuel or passengers or meals which are always useful. Usually don't return the same item you recieve.

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Hello Fellow Flyers.

Thanks for helping get my level 4 Control Tower built, especially Vangees for the Ergo Chairs (keep them coming, I'm doing Terminal 5 next :) )

Gifts received with thanks, and gifts sent;

Additional Radar to Connie
Deicer to Phantom
Fuel Supply to nishit009 Vangees stevel2606 Sleo mandeer BirdEyes katekat667
Landin Lamp to air canillas br3tt (I have added your br3tt2 acct and can send fuel and lamps)
Spare Wire to chirimoya Long
Lining Plate to Minisa
Sophie I accepted your Sophie2 and sent you Fuel Supply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom