Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Thursday 25th October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

UsernameFriend
CodeItems Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created

Thank you Deicer_S.Prop for your Sp. Propeller!----------> Returned Sp.Propeller
Thank you CS for your Handling Line!----------------------> Returned Handling Line
Thank you Inclus.Bracelet for your Cockpit Glass!---------> Returned Cockpit Glass
Thank you Knpl for your Cooling Chamber!----------------> Returned Cooling Chamber
Thank you Adrian for your Controller!----------------------> Returned Controller
Thank you 6Pacnet for your Passengers!--------------------> Returned Passengers
Thank you s8s for your Deicer!-------------------------------> Returned Deicer
Thank you Ruaware for your Fuel!--------------------------> Returned Flight Catering
Thank you Connie for your Fuel!-----------------------------> Returned Additional Radar
Thank you Al862 for your Fuel!-------------------------------> Returned Sp.Wire
Thank you Giftcode:l7rlay for your Flight Catering!---------> Returned Flight Catering
Thank you Shazzer for your Sp.Propeller!--------------------> Returned Sp.Propeller
Thank you M.Passengers! for your Single-malt Whiskey!---> Returned Single-malt Whiskey
Thank you Bali2 for your Fuel (20)!!--------------------------> Returned Fuel (20)
Thank you 86*Passen/fuel for your Nav.Module!-------------> Returned Nav.Module
Thank you Notch for your Fuel!--------------------------------> Returned Additional Radar
Thank you Hew.prop for your Fuel Hose!----------------------> Returned Fuel Hose
Thank you AirCoburg for your Osc.Beacon!-------------------> Returned Osc.Beacon
Thank you Nati for your Passengers!---------------------------> Returned Passengers
Thank you 3 Album bitte for your Choco.Candies!-------------> Returned Choco.Candies
Thank you Daniefee for your Choco.Candies!------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Sl2606 for your Fuel!--------------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Username for your Deicer!--------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Nina for your Fuel!-----------------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Koss for your Fuel!-----------------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Mandeer for your Fuel!------------------------------> List Overloaded

First come first serve! Items will be replying asap!
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend! I'll send the items you need according to the trend updates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: I can't return items on Sat. Daily Trends!
* If you sent me the items I requested, I'll return gifts according to your username-items,
If you did not request any on your username, I'll than check your forum sig.
If you don't have any request I can/able to send back in both places, I'll send you the things I need.
If you sent me the items I didn't request, I'll just send back what you sent me

Username: DreamAir-Items
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
Others (Order of Priority):
Single-Malt Whiskey / Fuel

Items I Can Send:
ATM , Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Bench, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Rador, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
Hello All
thanks for the good help till now

i rebuild 2 stadium for get 1000 coins, but i forget about the Video board

so i need 3 Video board

thanks
yaron

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Thanks for all the gifts, I've updated my sig, Sophie2 is Temporarly down due to technical difficulties, might even have to restart the game but that's worst case.

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
tdv - I didn't get your gifts (Lot 2 - Monday - eau de toilette, altimeter, fuel20)
Sophie - I didn't get the gift from sophie2 - So that is not so good news. I'll send Sophie2 a gift later this day to see if you get mine
CK-Airport : flight helmet is on your way

DreamAir - have been sendign you fuel20 - have you been getting them?
knpl - sent you fuel20, weather display & Cash counter

Yes Of course Mr.TDV!!! I did receive your gifts two days ago on the 23rd, and lots of Fuel (20)s too! I showed my thanks on the first line of my posting on that day. I have always appreciate your help, and plz do keep sending in when you have time. My post will tell you that I receive them! Lots of thanks~ (y)
Knowing that you don't want anything in return, the only thing I can do is to pass your daily sending quota to the others in my list. You can always PM me if you need something ^v^

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson
I'll send the same gifts as yesterday if no one wants something else.
My fleet is flying non-stop to Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires and Lima.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Sophie I did not get the Helmet you said you sent. Really sucks your gifts aren't coming through, but thank you for thinking of me! :)

zenmie Thank you for the helmet! Could you maybe send a few more of them in the coming days? hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom